No announcement yet.

SIN SQTalk DO with KeithMEL - 17 July !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Krug is a distant memory now .......burp......

Comment

• Thanks for the preview pictures!
      Glad everyone is having fun!

Comment

• Once again, thanks CGK for the krug! It was nice meeting more SQTalkers.

Comment

• Great pics,...look forward to seeing more!

Glad the Krug got to you safely KeithMEL, after the little "accident" (read accidental drinking) in YVR

Comment

• Thanks 9V-JKL for taking care of the prize delivered safely to the winner.
            Now, which one was opened during dinner?

Comment

• deleted post
              Last edited by SQflyergirl; 26 July 2007, 02:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                The Krug is a distant memory now .......burp......
                Both bottles of Krug, in fact, are distant memories !

There were 12 of us at the dinner, and it was good to meet so many new friends, both SQTalkers and non-SQTalkers.

I'll look thorugh my pics and post a few suitable ones soon (noted that there were a few of us who are camera-shy).

For now, it's back to work for me (and back to nursing my hangover...) !
                J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
                  Thanks 9V-JKL for taking care of the prize delivered safely to the winner.
                  Now, which one was opened during dinner?
                  You have no idea how hard it was to keep it safe. Sitting on my desk at work for a week.....many thoughts went through my mind......

Anyways, it was GREAT seeing all of you last night. Glad to see old faces and meet new ones

Comment

• Originally posted by upright man View Post
                    (noted that there were a few of us who are camera-shy).
                    *blush*

Nice to meet old and new friends.

Comment

Hangover?
                      You must be kidding!

Actually, I do need to loose so much weight. Want to have flat tummy and no fat!

Comment

• It was great to see so many new faces, and catch up with old ones too.
                        Thanks for organising the Do, upright man! A truly splendid night of great company, Krug, martinis, diet coke, and lots of G+Ts...

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                        Presume you are referring to the LM at the bottom of Orchard Road ?. If so I sympathise, it's a dreadful place....

I'm sure the Krug will cushion the blow.
                        Ugh yes I can now see why people think the LM is crap. Before, I've always got the nicer rooms.

Mmmm yes Krug, both bottles were enjoyed to the very last drop.

Originally posted by upright man View Post
                        I'll look thorugh my pics and post a few suitable ones soon (noted that there were a few of us who are camera-shy).

I had lots of pics, but also lots of requests not to post many of them from the camera-shy. I think a few of them have already been posted above by SQFG since my pics are also on her computer.

Hangover?? But you insisted that you weren't even tipsy!
                        Last edited by KeithMEL; 18 July 2007, 12:29 PM.
                        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• You're welcome, KeithMEL !

Oh, thanks again for 'donating' your bottle of Krug to all of us - hope you were not planning to bring it home (we didn't make you feel obligated to share it, did we ?)
                          J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Oh, thanks again for 'donating' your bottle of Krug to all of us - hope you were not planning to bring it home (we didn't make you feel obligated to share it, did we ?)
                            I was more than happy to share mate. What better way to thank you all for the wonderful time I had hey?
                            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• one more - this is KeithMel's mains

Comment

• Awww, who's the shy, demure one? A geisha-in-training?

Last edited by SQflyergirl; 26 July 2007, 02:19 AM.
                                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                                X