• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zvezda View Post
    I'll be there.
    See you then.

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
    KeithMEL, I'm not able to make it. Shame I'll miss you by one day. Remember to take pictures and share with us.
    So close yet so far hey.
    Lots of pics for sure - I'd have to hire nickbot for his immaculate trip reporting abilities though.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• See you there zvezda.

Very good news everyone : CGK sends his regrets for missing our DO next Tuesday and to make it up to us has contributed one bottle of Krug for our DO - it's with me right now !

I think we've decided not to open anything during dinner (due to the restaurant's exorbitant $45 corkage charge) so will probably open it later at the New Asia Bar - so be there everyone !

(KeithMEL : I'm taking another short trip tomorrow, back by Saturday afternoon, and will update the guest list then, and probably finalise it and make a reservation. Cheers !)
      J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

• Originally posted by upright man View Post
        ...I think we've decided not to open anything during dinner (due to the restaurant's exorbitant $45 corkage charge) so will probably open it later at the New Asia Bar - so be there everyone !...
        You might want to check ahead of time if NAB charges a corkage fee as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by cawhite View Post
          You might want to check ahead of time if NAB charges a corkage fee as well.
          Yes, cawhite, I was wondering about that too - I'm sure they do too, and what if its $45 too or more ? Decisions......decisions.......

Anyway, thank you again for the Krug, CGK.
          To quote SQFan, "CGK you are so famous"
          I would add, "CGK you are so generous !"
          J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

• Wow we now have 2 bottles of Krug!

Well if my little room (unless the LM is very noice to this plebian SPG Gold) fits you all, I'm happy to host after-drinks-drinks.

Cheers CGK - you're a champ!
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• i'm terribly sorry i will miss everyone at the do. unfortunately, things have been rather crazy and i have some family commitments, and a friend visiting from japan, so i send my best regards and hope everyone has a wonderful time, and i look forward to the next opprtunity to get acquainted with everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                i'm terribly sorry i will miss everyone at the do. unfortunately, things have been rather crazy and i have some family commitments, and a friend visiting from japan, so i send my best regards and hope everyone has a wonderful time, and i look forward to the next opprtunity to get acquainted with everyone.
                Sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it.

Next time then.

Comment

• Next time then, taipeiflyer.

KeithMEL : champagne at your hotel room ? sounds great.

So we'll finalise the attendance list tomorrow and I'll make a reservation for dinner tomorrow ?
                  J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

So we'll finalise the attendance list tomorrow and I'll make a reservation for dinner tomorrow ?
                    Sounds like a plan.
                    Maybe have an extra spot or 2 for people who can suddenly make it at the last minute?

Comment

• Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                      Sounds like a plan.
                      Maybe have an extra spot or 2 for people who can suddenly make it at the last minute?
                      That's a good idea.

Comment

• Ok, everyone, I've made the reservation already. It'll be for 12 of us, under the name of Keith Mel.

Good news : they're having a one-for-one buffet promotion, so it's gonna cost only $42++ for every TWO of us - hope the food is still decent for this price.

J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                          ...Lots of pics for sure - I'd have to hire nickbot for his immaculate trip reporting abilities though. ...
                          Keith, my services are readily available, just fly me over and I'll be glad to report

Comment

Ok, everyone, I've made the reservation already. It'll be for 12 of us, under the name of Keith Mel.

Good news : they're having a one-for-one buffet promotion, so it's gonna cost only $42++ for every TWO of us - hope the food is still decent for this price.

Anyone of you are members of the Feed at Raffles Programme? Since its a big group, the one for one promotion is real worth it. Buffets are not cheap nowadays, I don't fancy the food at Plaza Market, but should be okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                              Keith, my services are readily available, just fly me over and I'll be glad to report
                              Hmm... video conferencing?

Originally posted by upright man View Post
                              Ok, everyone, I've made the reservation already. It'll be for 12 of us, under the name of Keith Mel.

Awesomeness.

Comment

• I'm a +1 for tomorrow night, with miss A. (yes KeithMEL, THAT miss A)

Comment

Working...
                                X