The SQTalk KUL Jjpb3 Gathering - 4th August 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
    Sorry to steal your thunder jjpb3, I was referring to CGK as the "new" SQTalk resident "Muscle Man" after the following pic

Ah.... but you see, between the two of them, it's a close run thing, just that I don't have a pic of jjpb3's biceps for comparison. My vote personally in the big bicep category probably falls to him though

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      Ah.... but you see, between the two of them, it's a close run thing, just that I don't have a pic of jjpb3's biceps for comparison. My vote personally in the big bicep category probably falls to him though
      My comment was slightly tongue in cheek because I hear through the grapevine that jjpb3 is currently in training Nevertheless, I think he should post a photo for aforementioned comparison purposes!

Comment

Judging from the squeals of delight the other night, that's certainly the opinion of one of the other gathering attendees!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
          Judging from the squeals of delight the other night, that's certainly the opinion of one of the other gathering attendees!

And jjpb3 scores! 2-1 i think it stands now

Comment

...who was squealing?

Comment

Oh gosh... look what popped up out of the woodwork?

Yet another thing professional photographers worldwide can learn from SQT'ers...

Mr I and the hands of StarG tm
              Last edited by SQflyergirl; 7 August 2007, 10:19 PM.

Comment

jjpb3 appears to have his head in his hands again!

Oh gosh... look what popped up out of the woodwork?...

...Mr I and the hands of StarG tm

Comment

Sorry to steal your thunder jjpb3, I was referring to CGK as the "new" SQTalk resident "Muscle Man" after the following pic
                  Don't worry, I knew to whom you were referring. I was referring to others' posts.
                  Originally posted by jhm View Post
                  I think that was merely because her view of CGK was blocked.
                  jjpb3 appears to have his head in his hands again!
                  What can I say? I'm a shy guy. (I won't go as far as claiming I'm pure and naive, however. )
                  Last edited by jjpb3; 8 August 2007, 03:06 PM.
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Lets try....

1. What elite privileges did StarG use to travel to the Do?

The Esplanade Lounge at CGK while flying MH.

2. To which city did StarG compare KL, a comparison that did not particularly warm SQfg's heart?

Los Angeles (or was it somewhere colder?)

3. "I'm not going to face CGK if I can't bring this to him," SQfg commented on Friday night. To what was she referring?

A bottle of Krug (actually I wanted to say jjpb3's dot dot dot )

4. The mega-point question -- you know we had to ask this one -- CGK needed to get from CGK to KUL to attend the Do. What was his routing, and for bonus points, which airline(s) did he use for the different segments?

Tough call....CGK to KUL via SIN on SIA

5. Who suggested (after learning about the answer to #4) that if CGK had a GPS device, it would need to be fixed?[/QUOTE]

StarG (for flying CGK to KUL direct on MH, while CGK thinks it requires a stop due to the long distance... )

Comment

One out of five for Jubilee777.

Comment

I'll have a very blunt stab in the dark with this attempt:

http://tinyurl.com/2n6b9j
                        You hit a number of the correct cities, nickbot. But not quite there yet.

Comment

I can say one thing to clear up things, the jjpb3's muscle biceps and triceps are definitely the winner. After all, he has been in training for years!

Comment

I'll just take a stab in the dark:

1. What elite privileges did StarG use to travel to the Do?
                            Star G of course

2. To which city did StarG compare KL, a comparison that did not particularly warm SQfg's heart?
                            CGK

3. "I'm not going to face CGK if I can't bring this to him," SQfg commented on Friday night. To what was she referring?
                            I'm with J777 on this one

4. The mega-point question -- you know we had to ask this one -- CGK needed to get from CGK to KUL to attend the Do. What was his routing, and for bonus points, which airline(s) did he use for the different segments?
                            Actually which particular date in CGK were you refereing to? anyhow at some stage..........BKK(CX)-SIN(SQ)-KUL

5. Who suggested (after learning about the answer to #4) that if CGK had a GPS device, it would need to be fixed?
                            jhm

Comment

Thanks for trying, 9V-JKL, but you changed the only correct answer that Jubilee777 had. At this point, Jubilee777 still leads the contest.

Comment

No 2nd chance?

Comment

Working...
                                X