Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ228
    replied
    A Happy New Year to all my old friends on SQTalk. I plan to be back on here for 2023. Finally drained my KF account before they took my miles off life support, so I’ll be back in the skies in the new year (which starts for me in 2 minutes!)

Celebrating with a very sedate cucumber water here. Best wishes to all for 2023!

Leave a comment:

• SQ218
    replied
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year yflyer and fellow sqtalkers!!

Leave a comment:

• yflyer
    replied
    Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Was great to be on a plane in early December, to experience SQ's onboard Christmas decor again. Hope everyone is well, and travelling again...

Best wishes to one and all for 2023!

Leave a comment:

• yflyer
    replied
    Happy New Year, MAN Flyer and everyone here! Wish everyone a great 2022, and here's to a normal, or at least more normal year ahead! Safe travels!

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    All the best to everyone. I hope you have managed to have a good Christmas, despite all the current chaos. Lets hope we do actually get back to some sort of normality next year, and its a Happy one for all.

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    My travel is over for this year, thankfully. I am probably going to get around a month without getting on a plane.

Starts again early next year though....
    Oh the irony...complaining about too much travel!!. What would I give to be doing all that again......

Leave a comment:

• Pinkfloyd
    replied
    Here’s to a Happy and Safe New Year! Safe travels all!

Leave a comment:

• yflyer
    replied
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, everyone! Enjoy the festive season!

Leave a comment:

• Pinkfloyd
    replied
    A very merry Christmas to those celebrating and a safe and happy new year to one and all! May 2020 be a much better year than 2019!!

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    All the very best to everyone for the festive season, and safe travels to those of you who are on the road. My travel is over for this year, thankfully. I am probably going to get around a month without getting on a plane.

Starts again early next year though....

Leave a comment:

• SQfanatic
    replied
    Season's Greetings and Happy Holidays to everyone. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hoping everyone had a good 2018 but if not, hoping for a great and prosperous 2019 for all of you.

Leave a comment:

• SQGamespeed
    replied
    Merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year to all, wherever you may be! Safe travels in the coming year, and may you be blessed with lots of op-ups!

Leave a comment:

• SQ218
    replied
    Wishing everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Safe trips and flights.

Leave a comment:

• Pinkfloyd
    replied
    Merry Christmas and a safe and peaceful New Year to one and all!
    Bong Natal!

Leave a comment:

• yflyer
    replied
    How quickly 2018 has gone by...

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Best wishes for 2019!

Leave a comment:

• HUGE AL
    replied
    Happiness is when you go home for the holidays and see that your parents have a closet full of SQ and CX pajamas.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and will be popping corks on New Year's!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X