Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Got onto SQ talk from browsing the net. Cant wait till august when i fly out to athens via Melbourne. I am from Melbourne Australia.

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, GreekLunatic.

Καλώς ήλθες στο SQTalk.

Comment

• Euxaristo para poli N architect.

Comment

• Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
          Welcome to SQTalk, GreekLunatic.

Καλώς ήλθες στο SQTalk.
          Originally posted by GreekLunatic View Post
          Euxaristo para poli N architect.
          It's all greek (really !) to me.

And yes, welcome to SQTalk. I've got lots of Greek friends in Melbourne!

Comment

• Thank You SQflyergirl.

Comment

• Hi there SilverChris here from Malaysia! Are there any fellow Malaysians here?

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                Hi there SilverChris here from Malaysia! Are there any fellow Malaysians here?
                Nice nickname - and yes, there might be one or two malaysians floating about here Welcome to SQTalk

Comment

• Malaysians? What are those?

Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                  Welcome to SQTalk SilverChris I suspect you'd find one or two of them pesky Malaysians here lol

Comment

• And quite a few repulsive ex-Malaysian raspcallions too!

Comment

• Malaysian....what is that

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                        And quite a few repulsive ex-Malaysian raspcallions too!
                        Raspcallions? Is that a Delta Elite level?

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                          My grandmother is Malaysian

Comment

• Originally posted by Toffees View Post
                            Malaysian....what is that
                            You know Singapore right? That land north of it is "Malaysia"

Comment

• Only after 16 posts, then I realized about the existenication of this thread. I am so sorry for posting around like a diva without properly introducing myself first in here. I have been reading SQsTalk for quite sometimes and I was actually being introduced to the site by the super-grand-diva, KeithMEL.

I am SliverKris, a very handsome Malay Malaysian from Malaysia, which is an alien species from the planet Kryptong, Kripton's twin planet.

Oh, and I don't have any relationication whatsoever with SilverChris despite our names and Malaysianication seem to suggest that we are a Malaysian twin.

I hope to gather knowledge about SQ and its technicalities in various disciplines from the passengers' point of view from the divas, grand-divas and super-grand-divas of SQsTalkers in here.

Comment

• Hi Everybody! Bumblebee here

Comment

Working...
                                X