Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigTop View Post
    Oh what makes you think so? Does he always hang around in Changi?
    No he does not!. There is only one person on here who goes to the airport more than a day before they depart....

As a matter of interest, where in Changi was this person viewing SQTalk ?.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigTop View Post
      Hi there, BigTop here from KUL. One thing I have to share is I found out about this website when I saw someone in Changi visiting this website
      Were you at the QF/BA Flounge in T1 on Wednesday evening then?
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
        Were you at the QF/BA Flounge in T1 on Wednesday evening then?
        Wednesday the 6th jan? I was there that evening

Comment

• Hello, this is my first post. Was introduced to the forum by a friend. Good to know we have many supporters of SQ come together on a forum. Personally, I admire the airline for its great services and achievements. A year in workforce after schooling so I can't afford to take SQ on personal trips usually but I do look fwd to more SQ adventures in future!

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, Thor!

Since you have a Viking name, are you also on the Norwegian bandwagon (which seems to be popular of late)?

Comment

• Kyo, now that you mention it, I have never come across a Norwegian with the name Thor (with that spelling), it's normally spelt as "Tor" or if it is an extention of names such as "Thorstein" or "Thorsten"....

Time to find out where all the "Thor"'s are....

I really have too much free time on my hands...
              God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome
                The God of Thunder is likened as a protector of the good against evil, and I had chosen it to match the Norse mythology theme used in an online game years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thor View Post
                  Thanks for the welcome
                  The God of Thunder is likened as a protector of the good against evil, and I had chosen it to match the Norse mythology theme used in an online game years ago.
                  Well... Been talking to a local colleague of mine regarding this. Apparently the correct spelling of the Norsk god is "Tor", but for some reason this has changed into "Thor" in the English language (this is the first time he has seen the spelling with a "h" which surprises me). Maybe it's to do with the pronunciation of the name in English.

Anyway,

Velkommen til sqtalk, Thor!
                  God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• hellooo...

hii everyone!

got intro to sqtalk by a friend and i must say it's a real nice homely place

i really love flying...although it's always in Y, i still look forward to every flight!

studying in the UK does present invaluable opps to fly back to SG every now & then and although it's not been SQ cos of $$, SQ is really a fantastic airline and does SG proud....

u guys are are also very informative and helpful...love the trip reports! hope to meet some of u legends in person someday!!

ps: i love how SQ especially welcomes Singaporeans/residents when we touchdown in SG...cant explain the feeling when you know you're HOME!!

Comment

• Hello from Germany,

just found SQtalk while planing my next trip with SQ/MI.
                      Nice to know that there are more people out there who love flying ... especially SQ!

Will be on ZRH-SIN-RGN and back in April. First time A380

Regards,

Trinick

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, Trinick! Hello from Munich

Comment

• Hello/Sawadeekap from KUL/BKK (based in both places)! I actually found out about this website when I saw someone in the SKL (T3) surfing this website
                          Last edited by spw21; 22 February 2010, 07:17 PM. Reason: .
                          Cabin Crew, takeoff stations...

Comment

• Originally posted by spw21 View Post
                            Hello/Sawadeekap from KUL/BKK (based in both places)! I actually found out about this website when I saw someone in the SKL (T3) surfing this website
                            Welcome to SQT! Was it just 2 nights ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                              Welcome to SQT! Was it just 2 nights ago?
                              Er it was a few days ago, can't remember exactly when. I visited this website but just registered yesterday
                              Cabin Crew, takeoff stations...

Comment

• Originally posted by spw21 View Post
                                when I saw someone in the SKL (T3) surfing this website
                                SKL T3? oh gosh, of all the dodgy places. Yes, we do attract some odd types here.

Kidding...

Welcome to SQT

Comment

Working...
                                X