Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to SQTalk everyone! Hope we all can share information, views, news, and experiences in flying (especially on Singapore Airlines) accurately and peacefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
      I noted you posted a 'test' post for an image. You need to use the 'insert image' icon to post your pic. Basically, the code is this :
      Well, I copied from the test image to below, but the pic had been moved.

Comment

• That was because you didn't copy the whole link, Sir.

Here you go:

Comment

• Originally posted by StarG View Post
          That was because you didn't copy the whole link, Sir.
          It shows I am old and lacking in technology related stuff..
          Well, I believe I am the oldest among us right? Old and frail.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
            Well, I believe I am the oldest among us right?
            No - surely naive, young and innocent ?

Comment

• Hello all SQTalkers,

Firstly a big thanks to all who post all the fantastic information and trip reports on this great site. I only hope I can provide my fair share over time.

I fly out of Melbourne Australia hence my board name. I stumbled across this site via a photo I noticed posted on a t/r on another board, and have been reading madly ever since. I have recently changed jobs, (and now have no significant other to stress me endless.) so now only get to travel for holiday fun, I do have 4 trips planned over the next 18 months including a RWT next Christmas, all will be mostly with SQ.

In my previous employment I travelled almost always with Thai and *A, my highlight was when I had an SQ flight to look forward to, best airline I have ever flown with in my opinion. Previously I was Gold with Thai, I am now down to Silver with them, I do intend to only fly SQ when possible and now will put my points and miles towards KF, with flights booked so far, only Silver will be possible for the first 12 months, most likely Gold soon after all gong well.

Looking forward to many long years on the board.

SQ238.

Comment

• Welcome everybody!
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• welcome, welcome
                  Home is where your heart is.

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, Ian Phillips.
                    Welcome to SQTalk to all others that I have missed with my warm welcoming greetings.
                    Hope you all be active and share the valuable information and experience.
                    And not to forget, happy flying, especially on Singapore Airlines.

Comment

• New Here

Hi, I am new here.

Stumbled across SQ Talk recently and been fun reading the reports. Didn't realize there was such a passionate community out there.

Have been very excited that I will be having my first F Class experience to LHR in early November. Was lucky enough to redeem 2 F Class tickets for me and my wife, and on the return leg, I got a plane change to the A380 so will get to experience the Suite

Unfortunately my wife flies back 2 days before me but her plane is the 747 so can't experience the connecting beds with her

Also, we will get to see the Arsenal - Man U game in London that weekend. Tickets were attrociously priced on the net but how often is there a big game to see live so you gotta go for it, if the opprotunity is there.

Where is the best place to look for the lates F menus for SQ308 SINLHR and SQ321 LHRSIN? IS there any difference between F class menu and Suites? And finally, can one get into the Virgin Club Lounge in Heathrow with a F ticket ... have heard their Lounge is legendary.

Thanks!!!

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, dttj0069.
                        Hope you have wonderful flights in November!

Comment

• Hi all,

Stumbled upon this forum while looking for details for SQ228 business class. Amazing to see so many SQ enthusiasts, and people with such deep knowledge of SQ aircraft! Have not flown extensively with SQ in the past for leisure purposes due to cost, but this should change from next year once I relocate back to Singapore.

Excited to be taking my first business class trip in a 744 on SQ228 come December in the upper deck (seat 17H), as only previously been on the early morning SIN-CGK-SIN regional business class which felt more of a deluxe economy. Should be doing a business class SIN-JFK-SIN middle of '09 as well which I am extremely looking forward to. (assuming current economic conditions do not detiorate any further).

I enjoy photography, and hope to get as many as possible good photos on each of my future flights (without people thinking I am a bit of a nutter)! Am a big fan of airliners.net also, but do not have the time to hang around airports and snap many pictures, as much as I would like to.

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, jn82.
                            Looking forward to your report regarding your trip on board Singapore Airlines.

Comment

• Welcome to SQ Talk, IndyDavid!

Comment

• HELLO
                                i've been on SQ flights stuck in the back for a few years before just recently ive discovered E class bookings
                                WILL BE ON SQ flight from SIN - BNE this Nov and back again this DEC
                                WILL BE delighted to meet everyone!!!
                                I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

Working...
                                X