Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Thought I'd pop in to say hello properly to the SQTalk community. I have been lurking here for ages.

I must admit I try to avoid flying SQ if possible. Don't flame me for this comment! I used to do LHR-SIN on a regular basis but the queue in LHR for a Y pax is simply horrendous. Flights are always full. It's so much more pleasant going to SIN via FRA or AMS with other European carriers.

Why am I on SQTalk despite not flying the airline? Lots of interesting chit-chat. Friendly bunch of regulars. Nice pictures of food! I swear there's more discussion and pictures of yummy food here (from the SQ Menus and TRs) than egullet.

Maybe I'm just biased. I love my local SIN food. My mouth waters every time I see pictures of chicken rice, laksa, satay and chilli crab. I have looked at Cawhite's chicken rice photo at least 5 times in the last 24 hours.

Comment

• Well, finally.

A very warm welcome to our talented (esp. food) photographer and tour guide.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
        Hello everyone

Thought I'd pop in to say hello properly to the SQTalk community. I have been lurking here for ages.
        Maybe I'm just biased. I love my local SIN food. My mouth waters every time I see pictures of chicken rice, laksa, satay and chilli crab. I have looked at Cawhite's chicken rice photo at least 5 times in the last 24 hours.
        Welcome to SQT. Yipee - now we can expect more pics of food to come. Slurp

Yes, agree with you those BTK chicken rice pics. First time I've heard of that place and will make a trip there (2 weeks time or in late Dec) to try it out. Apparently, some '1' told me it's Cantonese style but the rice is very good.

Comment

• A warm welcome to SQTalk to all recent joiners

Comment

• Welcome to all recent newcomers!

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
            Why am I on SQTalk despite not flying the airline? Lots of interesting chit-chat. Friendly bunch of regulars. Nice pictures of food! I swear there's more discussion and pictures of yummy food here (from the SQ Menus and TRs) than egullet.
            Amen.
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Welcome everyone!

Comment

• hello, I am new at SQtalk

Dear all,

I am new to this community.. I haven't flown SQ lately. My last flight to London was in 2001 .

Warmest Regards
                Michelle wong

Comment

• Welcome everyone. Hope you enjoy yourselves here

Comment

• Welcome to SQ Talk, Michelle1212!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                      Welcome to SQ Talk, Michelle1212!
                      anyway, thank you! I always look at the aviation forums!Michelle

Comment

• Howdy - another occasional SQ, usually for work and always Y flyer here based in SIN

Comment

• Welcome inkoherent !

Comment

• G'day all .. just another occasional SQ flyer to the site.

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, SQ218, inkoherent, and Michelle1212.
                              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Thot I ,ight as well say hello....

Found this by accident, was looking for plane configuration of Asiana OZ752, when google led me here....

Well, my account statement says I would need;

Additional PPS Value required for PPS Club requalification S$ 3,529 by 30 Jun 2008,

So I thought I might as well fly with some other airlines...... there is time to get requalifications, and there will be many more trips before 30 Jun.
                                This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Working...
                                X