Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you very much guys !!! I like the warm welcome I have recieved so far..

Comment

• Hi Everyone! I have just registered....I find this community interesting.

Cheers!

Comment

• Welcome Welcome!
        HUGE AL

Comment

• Hi everybody ...

Lai here.. new to here.. even i have registered for quite some time.. i'm a aviation enthusiast., loves going to airport just to look at the planes.. interested in any airlines, airport stuffs and etc.

oh ya.. i love travelling too..

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, laimd.
            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Welcome to all new SQTalkers. Happy travels... Happy flying ... and hopefully welcome aboard SQ.

Comment

• welcome, welcome!
                Home is where your heart is.

Comment

• Welcome everyone

Comment

• heyhos guys. i am a 15 year old chap here. Aspire to be like many of you Sqtalkers , being able to fly under the wings of SQ.

love the forum much
                    we are just passionate lovers , with troubles under the covers

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, 787Dreamliner!

Comment

• Yo everybody! nice to meet all aviation lovers here. I'm Shun from Singapore and of course, an aviation lover too =D I love travelling too and taking pictures and exploring different airports and airlines is a big enjoyment for me! And lastly, my ambition is to become an air steward. =P

Comment

• Welcome, shun821
                          "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

• Hey everyone in SQTalk !

I'm Jonathan.. 16 year old guy studying in SJI.. (Just finished my O Levels today!)

Registered here for a while, but didnt have a chance to write in any of the threads until today !

I'm an aviation enthusiast (like everyone else here i'm sure).. Especially Singapore Airlines ! Hopefully i can fly one of those golden gooses or perhaps become an ATC..

Feel free to chat with me or add me on msn ! Would love to meet other aviation buffs !

Cheers to SQTalk !
                            Last edited by sohjonathan; 13 November 2007, 02:26 AM.

Comment

• Welcome to SQ Talk, sohjonathan!
                              Guess we have another Jon in SQ Talk.
                              Congrats on finishing your major exams.

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome, Jon !

Now that I've finished my exams, I can spent more time in the aviation forums !

Comment

Working...
                                X