Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am very new here on SQTalk.
    BOEING. Forever New Frontiers

Comment

• Forgot to do this a month and a half ago...

I do find that this site is much more to the point with far fewer posts than FT. And the SQT Community is just as particular as I am when it comes to the definition of "luxury."

Awesome job!
      HUGE AL

Comment

• I might as well introduce myself. I'm sqforever and well, I love SQ. My mom's Singaporean and my dad an American. I have dual-citizenship and I currently reside no too far from Cleveland, Ohio-so I'm not exactly close to an SIA outpost. I mostly fly UA domestically and then switch between them and SQ for long-haul. The only thing I like about UAL is the mileage program which helps me gain a lot of miles so I can redeem them on SQ I've also flown on traitor air Y from xiamnen-hkg-sin and back all I can say is, CX economy sucks! Not as much as UA B744 Y but you get the picture.
        Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

• A very warm welcome to you both, HUGE AL and sqforever.

IanDeYoung - hmmm im not sure. But welcome anyway.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• I welcome Matalliclight77.
            And SQtalk has reached 500 members.

Comment

• I am a UA flyer who had clocked more than a million miles on UA metal (thus, I am *G for life). I fly SQ occasionally. Been lurking this site for couple months and decided to registered. Seems everyone here is super nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by UA MM View Post
                I am a UA flyer who had clocked more than a million miles on UA metal (thus, I am *G for life).
                I think we met once at a Do ? Welcome to SQTalk!

Comment

• Originally posted by jhm View Post
                  Welcome to SQTalk!
                  Thank you!
                  Originally posted by jhm View Post
                  I think we met once at a Do ?
                  What is a Do?

Comment

• Originally posted by UA MM View Post
                    What is a Do?
                    A gathering where you talk about cherries and bananas!

Comment

That sounds fun!

Comment

• Welcome to SQtalk, UA MM!

Comment

As well as shark's fin and child car seats

Comment

• Warm welcomes to SQ Talk UA MM! And SQFG, aren't you leaving out something? I havent been to a do but I hear much champagne is involved
                            Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

• hi everyone i'm newbie & i want to join with SQtalk

My first flight with SQ was last February from CKG-SIN-HKG-SIN-CGK with new B777-300ER (on SQ 862-861 -> SIN-HKG-SIN)) . It was a very nice flight with friendly stewardess & cute steward . Next time if i'm going abroad again, i will choose SQ

sorry my english isn't good..

hana 787

Comment

• Warm welcomes to SQ Talk hana 787! May your travels with SQ always be merry!

Comment

Working...
                                X