Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to SQ Talk, impresta!

Comment

• hi all,

pilotsnoopy but arent no pilot heh...was juz a childhood dream and was born in year of the dog on the little red .

flights got a little awkward past few years as I started seeing quite a number of my ex-primary,secondary school mates joining SQ as FAs...and i got e PPS at quite a 'tender' age...

but some got over the initial awkwardness and i joined the crew or they joined me and had fun where they had their layovers

quite amused still by the trip reports -_- hope to share many more experiences with SQ Talkers

Comment

• Originally posted by pilotsnoopy View Post
        hi all,

pilotsnoopy but arent no pilot heh...was juz a childhood dream and was born in year of the dog on the little red .

flights got a little awkward past few years as I started seeing quite a number of my ex-primary,secondary school mates joining SQ as FAs...and i got e PPS at quite a 'tender' age...

but some got over the initial awkwardness and i joined the crew or they joined me and had fun where they had their layovers

quite amused still by the trip reports -_- hope to share many more experiences with SQ Talkers
        I'm friends with a few BA crew - know what you mean about awkwardness. Even rather comical to see them switch between 'professional FAs mode' when they're serving the cabin and when they let down their guard in the galley when it's a bag of laughs.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Introduction!

Hello all, Im Saj and had lurked for a while and now taken the plunge to join!

While I cant promise to be as active as other members, I certainly look forward to seeing and sharing news and information from Asia and SQ.

Not sure if people here are also members of the site I own (see signature).

Now to navigate my way around SQTalk!

...Because The Sky Is A Canvas, Waiting For A Masterpiece...

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, BOEING777. We're glad you could join us.
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Welcome onboard, BOEING777!
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Thanks guys, great to be here

Comment

• Hi BOEING777!

Welcome to SQtalk ! I just joined this forum recently, and I must say
                  this is the nicest community I have ever seen in a forum

I have met a few of them, and they are also fantastic people IRL.

Cheers !
                  J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

• I found this site through a link on my own site (see signature link) and thought Id check it out.

Ive lurked for a while, and now decided to sign up!

Comment

• Welcome one and all!

Comment

• welcome aboard
                        There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                        If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

• im not a SQ flyer but im working for SIA Engineering COy.... i suppose im welcome too? =D does anyone else here work for SIAEC too ?
                          life long learning == learn later

ASU here i come!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lame38.5 View Post
                            im not a SQ flyer but im working for SIA Engineering COy.... i suppose im welcome too? =D does anyone else here work for SIAEC too ?
                            A very warm welcome!

Comment

im not a SQ flyer but im working for SIA Engineering COy.... i suppose im welcome too? =D does anyone else here work for SIAEC too ?
                              But of course! Welcome to SQTalk, lame38.5.

Looking forward to your thoughts and perspectives in our discussions.
                              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Everybody's welcome.

I did an internship at SIAEC way back in '95 during the June holidays of junior college, then came back as a consultant in 2002 when we implemented SAP across SIA. I miss being able to walk around in the hangar, stand inside an engine, watch a 744 getting taken apart, etc. In fact, I was doing spring cleaning yesterday and found my old Changi tarmac pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X