Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry about the dot dot dot confusion. It could be interpreted as "fill in the words yourself." I have a personal matter to be taken care of that day. So, I was thinking of flying out from London that day.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
      Sorry about the dot dot dot confusion. It could be interpreted as "fill in the words yourself." I have a personal matter to be taken care of that day. So, I was thinking of flying out from London that day.
      No apology necessary, I kind of realise the meaning of dot dot dotting now(!)

If you're flying out of LHR on the evening of 26th April it would be a pleasure to meet up for a drink if you're free - that is, if you would be prepared to mix with steerage passengers!

Best wishes,

Nick

Comment

• Great site!!

Comment

• Originally posted by work2fly View Post
          Great site!!
          Welcome, work2fly!
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Originally posted by work2fly View Post
            Great site!!
            Welcome to SQT, work2fly
            "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

• welcome work2fly
              There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
              If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

• Welcome to Nickbot, Snaffled, and work2fly! Great to have you guys onboard.

Comment

• Hi! Thanks to the folks who introduced me to here.

Though I can't reveal my full name, you can also call me 'TWS'. I basically like three modes of transportation (buses, trains and aviation), and I'm here today to join in the fun.

It's strange why I chose my username to be '9V-SQJ', but it's because it's good news that it's a Boeing 777-200 (B772). I had taken this plane before, the latest one was last year to Shanghai. It was numbered SQ0826 on 2 June 2006 (If I'm not wrong).

And for those sharp eyed, you would also have noticed that the plane would normally be screened on television.

Well, show me around. I'm just a novice user to here. Again, thanks for introducing me to here.

And before you go, if you like to contact me on MSN, mine is TWS4793@gmail.com. Alternatively, I can be contacted through Yahoo! at sbs7363h@yahoo.com.sg. That is all. Thank you.

Comment

• Welcome, 9V-SQJ!
                    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                      Welcome, 9V-SQJ!
                      Thank you.

Do also check out my bus gallery at http://sbs9199c.fotopic.net (Name: SBS 9199C Singapore Bus Gallery). Thanks.

Comment

• Wow, public transport is my main mode of transportation! Love the street cars collection in the city of San Francisco!
                        Welcome to SQTalk, 9V-SQJ.

Comment

• Welcome to SQ Talk, 9V-SQJ!

Comment

• First post!

Wussup SQTalk this is my virgin post on this site please go easy on me!

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, impresta.
                              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Welcome onboard, impresta.

Comment

Working...
                                X