Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to SQTalk, Greatfox, nickbot, Dhanny Boy, Snaffled, sQchap, upright man.

Nice pictures nickbot.

Comment

• Thanks for the welcome - having a completely non-productive day at work reading all the posts & trip reports ..!

Comment

• Originally posted by nickbot View Post
        Will try to report on my Economy trip LHR-SIN-BNE / BNE-SIN-LHR in the not too distant future just so you Raffles and First guys know what's happening towards the back of the plane

Nick
        When and which flight are you planning to take from LHR?

Comment

• Hi CGK,

We'll be on SQ321, 26 April - might this be field research for your much talked about Economy trip?!

Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome here on SQTalk,...very much enjoying the site.

Nick

Comment

We'll be on SQ321, 26 April - might this be field research for your much talked about Economy trip?!
            No, his trip is coming up very soon (early April)
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
              No, his trip is coming up very soon (early April)
              and you, on the other hand........ be warned. The ixus900Ti awaits......

Comment

• I know. I now have to plan on buying some Red Bull airside.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome SQflyergirl and LukeGT, already very much enjoying my time here

Will try to report on my Economy trip LHR-SIN-BNE / BNE-SIN-LHR in the not too distant future just so you Raffles and First guys know what's happening towards the back of the plane

Nick
                  Welcome nickbot and congrats on being hitched.

Do post your report with lots of pics please. Actually, a lot of us do travel at the back.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                    and you, on the other hand........ be warned. The ixus900Ti awaits......
                    What is that? Sounds like dot dot dot

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                    I know. I now have to plan on buying some Red Bull airside.
                    What is Red Bull? If it's a beer, I don't drink it. I only had tried one particular Belgian beer. Or else, the other solution is to put a request for op-up!
                    NOTE: If the usual staff is around that morning we arrived in SIN, we will have to visit SKL first before you clear immigration. They told me yesterday, they could not wait to see me surviving the 12 hours-ride.

Comment

Hmm... have to rearrange my flight I guess. That day is my dot dot dot day as well as my heart-broken day.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post

What is Red Bull? If it's a beer, I don't drink it. I only had tried one particular Belgian beer. Or else, the other solution is to put a request for op-up!
                        Red Bull give you wings.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                          I know. I now have to plan on buying some Red Bull airside.
                          Red bull could prop you up for about oh....... 6 hours or so past your midday departure..... but you can't resist for long, your eyes will droop, and not long after, the sandman will come after you. Somewhere over the arabian peninsula, he'll win, and you'll temporarily lose your citizenship rights to the land of the awake........

.......and that's when the evil god of imagery, Ixus, son of Canon, will strike! click click click!

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                            Red bull could prop you up for about oh....... 6 hours or so ...
                            6 hours or so past my bedtime, which is midnight GMT, 22.30 if I've had a particularly rough week. If the former, I think we should already be in Malaysian airspace. Red Bull should suffice.

Comment

• I just remember now. No more flashing in the cabin when I take my meals pictures. ASA 1600 enough to take sleeping beauty moment?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
                                Hmm... have to rearrange my flight I guess. That day is my dot dot dot day as well as my heart-broken day.
                                ...now I'm confused with all this dot dot dotting! Are you going to rearrange your flight so that you can guest my wife and I into the LHR F lounge and then the SIN F lounge?

Comment

Working...
                                X