No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Aulia Harun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gratulerer med dagen! Apologies for the belated wishes...
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
      Gratulerer med dagen! Apologies for the belated wishes...
      Don't worry about it. Thanks Pinkfloyd!
      Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

And last but not least, Happy Belated Birthday Aulia Harun! Many happy sausages...~

As mentioned a few times now, I had to exercise some discipline and I promised myself I would not post another post until I finished my TR... had to exercise some discipline lah!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          And last but not least, Happy Belated Birthday Aulia Harun! Many happy sausages...~
          Thanks for the third birthday wish this year, Kyo!

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          As mentioned a few times now, I had to exercise some discipline and I promised myself I would not post another post until I finished my TR... had to exercise some discipline lah!
          I should do that too, in order to expedite the completion of three upcoming TRs...
          Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

Working...
          X