Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to deal with my own PITA behaviour ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to deal with my own PITA behaviour ...

post deleted
    Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:27 AM.

in my (limited) experience, the specific crew would have something to do with it - they may be happy to interact with you for a little longer than just when bringing the food/drinks round.
    Then again, ask yourself this: how would i feel if a relative stranger came and made themselves comfortable in my work space for several hours, uninvited?

I'm not a good long haul flyer - i get restless in Y, so i've walked about and hung out by the emex a bit, but not in the galley area. Course, a large, foreign looking bloke hovering about the emex in this day and age isn't going to help the nerves of other pax.....
    If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport.

Comment

Originally posted by Javaman View Post
      in my (limited) experience, the specific crew would have something to do with it - they may be happy to interact with you for a little longer than just when bringing the food/drinks round.
      Then again, ask yourself this: how would i feel if a relative stranger came and made themselves comfortable in my work space for several hours, uninvited?

I'm not a good long haul flyer - i get restless in Y, so i've walked about and hung out by the emex a bit, but not in the galley area. Course, a large, foreign looking bloke hovering about the emex in this day and age isn't going to help the nerves of other pax.....

post deleted
      Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:40 AM.

Comment

You could make yourself useful and serve me a drink next time

Comment

Originally posted by Wan1dap View Post
          You could make yourself useful and serve me a drink next time
          post deleted
          Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SQtraveller;

"more champagne [B
            Wan1dap[/B]?"....
            is the Pope Catholic? No higher than the top of the glass please!

Comment

Working...
            X