Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did it.

I asked the good lady to marry me.
    Not at 35,000 feet like i had initially wanted to, very much on terra firma.
    She said "yes, of course I will marry you".

And now i see the full horror of wedding planning.......it's more complicated than a RTW trip using mutiple carriers........what the hell is a "wedding breakfast?" How can it be a breakfast when it's just after the ceremony??
    If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport.

Congrats Javaman!!!!! Wishing the both of you everlasting marital bliss!
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Congrates, Javaman! Wishing you both an everlasting marriage

Comment

Congratulations to you and the future Mrs Javaman

Comment

Congrats Javaman!

I wish you all the best in your planning..

Remember, the answer to "what do you think, should we do white roses or pink lilies?" is always "I have no preference darling, I leave it to your good judgement" or "I like them both, I leave it to your good judgement".

Comment

Congratulations Javaman!
            Wishing you both a wonderful journey ahead.

Comment

Congrats Javaman!

Comment

post deleted
                Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:40 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Javaman View Post
                  I asked the good lady to marry me.
                  Not at 35,000 feet like i had initially wanted to, very much on terra firma.
                  She said "yes, of course I will marry you".

And now i see the full horror of wedding planning.......it's more complicated than a RTW trip using mutiple carriers........what the hell is a "wedding breakfast?" How can it be a breakfast when it's just after the ceremony??
                  Congrats...

And so now you know why they have wedding planners. It's akin to why we need plumbers and handyman

Comment

Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
                    Congrats...

And so now you know why they have wedding planners. It's akin to why we need plumbers and handyman
                    do wedding planners turn up three hours late, rub their chin thoughtfully and say "that's going to cost you, mate?"

Flowers - she's already asked that question....although i'm note sure i could use the good judgement line......after all, she did agree to marry me!
                    If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport.

Comment

congratulations! The thing that got me were seat covers at the reception, paid a bl00dy fortune for them and you don't get to keep them (Why would you?)

Comment

Congrats Javaman, may you and the future Mrs Javaman have a loving marriage filled with lots of little Javababies hahahaha

Comment

Congrats mate!
                          God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Congratulations!!! It can only get better (or so I'm told)!

Comment

Congratulations!

Originally posted by leo View Post
                              Remember, the answer to "what do you think, should we do white roses or pink lilies?" is always "I have no preference darling, I leave it to your good judgement" or "I like them both, I leave it to your good judgement".
                              Excellent Advise

Comment

Working...
                              X