No announcement yet.

SQTalk 5th Anniversary DO - 29th October 2011 - Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for the very late reply. Wasn't sure if I could make it at first. I will be able to go for the dinner. On a side note, if anyone wants to meet up with me earlier or is interested in Astronomy, I will be at the Singapore Science Centre on Friday from 8-10pm.

Comment

• HUGE AL needs to go HX.
      HUGE AL

Comment

• as does Gunnar Smithsen, left holding the fort for another week...

Comment

• Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
          Alright - who wants to meet at 5pm for drinks at Red Dot Brewhouse at Boat Quay? Beers $10, house pours $10 and wines $12 during happy hours. And a quick 15 min by MRT to the dinner venue.

http://www.reddotbrewhouse.com.sg/bo...d_boatquay.php
          I'll be there from 5pm on Saturday. Ask for the table booked under the name "Savio" or call me at 9693 7363. Looks like the list so far is:

Savage25
          SilverChris
          MAN Flyer
          Pinkfloyd
          KeithMEL

Comment

• Apologies all. Just got a note that I need to head up north for work today and won't be back till next week. Have to HX.
            God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
              I'll be there from 5pm on Saturday. Ask for the table booked under the name "Savio" or call me at 9693 7363. Looks like the list so far is:

Savage25
              SilverChris
              MAN Flyer
              Pinkfloyd
              KeithMEL
              Don't mean to be a pain, but I'm not entirely sure if I can attend even this one

Comment

• Well I have just checked in at the IC, after a pleasant ride on the Golden Goose with an abundant supply of Bollinger. See you all tomorrow!
                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• I have been looking forward to the Do for months, to catch up with old friends and meet new faces, and there are not many reasons that could prevent me from attending. However, the unexpected early arrival of mini MAN Flyer this week is definitely one of them. So I will unfortunately have to miss the get together.

Have a great time everyone, and have one for us.
                  Last edited by MAN Flyer; 28 October 2011, 05:04 PM.

Comment

• Congratulations to you both, MAN Flyer! It appears mini MAN Flyer has good taste in birthdates, I approve wholeheartedly!!!

Comment

• Congrats Man Flyer!!

Comment

• Congratulations Man Flyer!!!

HK me for the DO
                        Last edited by zander; 29 October 2011, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• Wow, blimey! Sadly been away trading the volatility and making a living in blighty. However, i believe a few SQT, who cant hold a banter, or needs to grow a pair, would be glad i cant be there to waive the yoooth flag or remind that SQ still dont serve Krug in J even if ** mile up high, or you adress your manhood issues by calling yourself BIG ALmighty (trouser department alert!!). BANTER aside, would look forward to attend 2012 do. Speaking of DO, anyone SQT doing OW 2012 do?? If you do, shots on me. I'll throw in some 'crazy horse' banter once in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by zander View Post
                            HR me for the DO
                            WTH is "HR"?

Good to see you're still alive!
                            HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                              WTH is "HR"?

Good to see you're still alive!
                              I meant HK.
                              Still as sharp as ever HUGE AL
                              I have always been around albeit in a different country

Comment

• Message from
                                LukeGT - he's been idb from LH to TG in FRA. Will be a little late as a result.

My own UL312 is also running an hour late but should be ok for dinner still

Comment

Working...
                                X