SQTalk 5th Anniversary DO - 29th October 2011 - Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
    Needless to say if I return back to Asia we'll be starting hardcore TRs again (not the hardcore some of you may imagine although I'm certainly capable of that as well as you probably know...)

At the moment, from the preliminary info I have in my hands, looks like Ulsan - South Korea.
    HHI perhaps?
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• Oh dear, I have to catch a flight that night at 9. Might be able to drop by for a drink if time permits

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
        Oh dear, I have to catch a flight that night at 9. Might be able to drop by for a drink if time permits
        Let us know if you are around earlier on, I am sure there will be one of two having a quick livener before the meet for food.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
          Let us know if you are around earlier on, I am sure there will be one of two having a quick livener before the meet for food.
          Will do Depends on what time my meeting ends.

Comment

• Alright - who wants to meet at 5pm for drinks at Red Dot Brewhouse at Boat Quay? Beers $10, house pours $10 and wines $12 during happy hours. And a quick 15 min by MRT to the dinner venue.

http://www.reddotbrewhouse.com.sg/bo...d_boatquay.php

There's also a Harry's at Velocity Novena Square across the road from the dinner venue for some after dinner tipple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
              Alright - who wants to meet at 5pm for drinks at Red Dot Brewhouse at Boat Quay? Beers $10, house pours $10 and wines $12 during happy hours. And a quick 15 min by MRT to the dinner venue.

There's also a Harry's at Velocity Novena Square across the road from the dinner venue for some after dinner tipple.
              Sounds tempting. Will try to make it

Comment

Alright - who wants to meet at 5pm for drinks at Red Dot Brewhouse at Boat Quay? Beers $10, house pours $10 and wines $12 during happy hours. And a quick 15 min by MRT to the dinner venue.

Sounds good to me!.

What did that place used to be then ?.

Comment

Sounds like a plan!
                  God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Sign me up!
                    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• I won't make it to the drinks before but will definitely be there for dinner and drinks after...

Comment

• Sorry I can't make it. Would be good to meet you all. Am heading back to NZ from MNL on the 28th.

Comment

• I had planned to be attending but am now having to cancel at the last minute due to unexpected work commitments. I am very sorry for the late notice and wish you all have a great night.
                          My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

• 5th Year Anniversary DO? On the 29th?

I don't think it's an SQTalk anniversary DO at all......you guys are all joining in celebrating my wedding that day. Very sweet of you!
                            So i can't make it, but I'm sure you understand i'm needed elsewhere.....
                            If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport.

Comment

• Originally posted by Javaman View Post
                              5th Year Anniversary DO? On the 29th?

I don't think it's an SQTalk anniversary DO at all......you guys are all joining in celebrating my wedding that day. Very sweet of you!
                              So i can't make it, but I'm sure you understand i'm needed elsewhere.....
                              You could always invite all of us to your wedding.
                              This has been done before...

Comment

• you're more than welcome at the ceremony.....it's only a short 10minute taxi ride from the local international airport..

though "Blackpool International" is something of a misnomer.....
                                Last edited by Javaman; 24 October 2011, 06:54 PM.
                                If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport.

Comment

Working...
                                X