SQTalk 5th Anniversary DO - 29th October 2011 - Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
    Wow, welcome back to Asia.... which country will you be based in?
    Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    HOORAY!!!!!!!! on all counts
    Needless to say if I return back to Asia we'll be starting hardcore TRs again (not the hardcore some of you may imagine although I'm certainly capable of that as well as you probably know...)

At the moment, from the preliminary info I have in my hands, looks like Ulsan - South Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
      Needless to say if I return back to Asia we'll be starting hardcore TRs again (not the hardcore some of you may imagine although I'm certainly capable of that as well as you probably know...)

At the moment, from the preliminary info I have in my hands, looks like Ulsan - South Korea.
      Ulsan, good, a foriegner friendly city and I am regularly going here too....
      This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

So sorry.... for a tech reason, my RR has been changed into HX....
        So sorry guys...

Comment

Mine too HX last minute travel plans..

Comment

HX for me as a family emergency requires me to be away for about 4 weeks starting Oct 24. Apologies.

Comment

Originally posted by solitaire View Post
              HX for me as a family emergency requires me to be away for about 4 weeks starting Oct 24. Apologies.
              Wishing your family the best in trying times, solitaire.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Won't be able to make it, friends.

In between the Baltics, Athens (Greece) and London till late November.

Plenty of chances to meet the usual suspects (or others as well) from 2012 onwards though, since beginning of this December I am relocating back to Asia...

Comment

Aha! That's great news!

Comment

Looks like I won't be able to make it this year . Have fun everyone.

Comment

• It looks like for once I will be in Singapore in end-October. If my plans don't change I would like to join in the celebrations and meet everyone! Pity Kyo+ isn't joining - good times in TYO

Comment

• Ok: Reservations made for Grandma's Restaurant: 101 Thomson road - near Novena.

http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapo...united_square/

Came highly recommended from another SQTalker.

Reservations made in my name (Suzanne) for 22 pax
                        (we're showing a load of 18 at the moment so I guess F4 A4 P4 then - I prefer a few empty seats than going into an oversold situation) If there are more, I'm sure we can rustle up a few more seats.

Time the reservation is for is 7pm - Saturday the 29th of October. See you there

Comment

• Sort of a very remote and vague chance that I could attend at the moment - but too vague to even say HL for the time being. Will update as I decide!
                          Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
                          Plenty of chances to meet the usual suspects (or others as well) from 2012 onwards though, since beginning of this December I am relocating back to Asia...
                          See you in Korea soon?

Comment

• Excited to see you guys for the first time!

Comment

• Can someone change my booking to "CONFIRMED" from "Waitlisted"?

See you on the 29th everyone. I will be flying back in from MNL that day on an early morning flight.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMD View Post
                                Can someone change my booking to "CONFIRMED" from "Waitlisted"?

See you on the 29th everyone. I will be flying back in from MNL that day on an early morning flight.
                                Done.

F3 A3 P3 now

Will upgauge this 22 seater if need be.

Comment

Working...
                                X