No announcement yet.

SQTalk 5th Anniversary DO - 29th October 2011 - Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys I might be a bit late to drinks. As you're aware QF has grounded its entire fleet and I was booked on a QF flight back to BNE tomorrow evening. Am trying to figure out my options for tomorrow and thought I'd do it sooner rather than later. This will teach me for flying with the competition.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• I need to be home until 9pm plus.... Any after dinner drinks somewhere?
      This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• Just bought myself an EY ticket. Phew!

See y'all soon!
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
          As you're aware QF has grounded its entire fleet and I was booked on a QF flight back to BNE tomorrow evening.

Comment

• I'm at the macs, the person with a Singtel bag if anyone wants to find me! It's quite visible thoug
            I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

• Enjoyed catching up with you all last night. Sorry I couldn't stay up too late as my carriage was turning back into a pumpkin. On Halloween how apt.

Nevertheless I managed to get my Mei meis to pack up properly and am now at le terminale boujet at the salon le tigre lounge. Not bad. Like the FCT FRA it has it's own duty free shops. Yonder where it says "boarding gates" must be where the Porsche is waiting for me to take me to the plane.

Comment

• So, I managed to sneak away for a short time - Thanks to the organisers for the organising! Had a great time meeting new faces/meeting the usuals

Here's the first pic of the event...

Last edited by Kyo; 31 October 2011, 01:17 PM. Reason: Now, with added pixelation

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                  So, I managed to sneak away for a short time - Thanks to the organisers for the organising! Had a great time meeting new faces/meeting the usuals

Here's the first pic of the event...
                  Nice pic !
                  Last edited by SQflyergirl; 31 October 2011, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Fab catching up with everyone and meeting new faces . Cheers to SQFG for organizing!

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                      Enjoyed catching up with you all last night. Sorry I couldn't stay up too late as my carriage was turning back into a pumpkin. On Halloween how apt.

Nevertheless I managed to get my Mei meis to pack up properly and am now at le terminale boujet at the salon le tigre lounge. Not bad. Like the FCT FRA it has it's own duty free shops. Yonder where it says "boarding gates" must be where the Porsche is waiting for me to take me to the plane.
                      It was great to see everyone last night. Have a good flight back and to LHR today, SQflyergirl!

Comment

• Nice meet-up with everyone yesterday night!
                        Thanks to SQfg for organizing.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMD View Post
                          It was great to see everyone last night. Have a good flight back and to LHR today, SQflyergirl!
                          Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                          Fab catching up with everyone and meeting new faces . Cheers to SQFG for organizing!
                          Originally posted by StarG View Post
                          Nice meet-up with everyone yesterday night!
                          Thanks to SQfg for organizing.
                          Was nothing guys - just made reservations etc. no biggie Am home already after my Tiger Airways First Class flight. Had the lobster, caviar and Krug as usual. Slept for a bit in my lie flat suite as well. Was addressed ms SQFG the whole way from SIN-KUL naturally.

Anyway, sadly something a little less luxurious for my flight to LHR tonight

Comment

• Have a nice flight, SQFG.

Comment

• Thanks SQFG for organizing this event and it was great to catch up with everyone.

Nice to meet you finally SQFG after a couple of "almost haves" in the past

Comment

• Sorry for my absence, dear all. Had to fly off to CMB.

Would have been a blast meeting new faces

Comment

Working...
                                X