FA Loses His Cool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FA Loses His Cool

Must have been a rough day for this JetBlue FA. I love the gesture of the beer before the getaway.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10922843

or for more a slightly more detailed article,

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/10/ny...1&ref=nyregion

‘Lean into the sharp points’

Poor Guy. Hoped they treated him fairly.

Comment

Yup, this is a hilarious one! We're all laughing about it in The States.

Was going to post the story, but B6 is such a rinky dink carrier.
      HUGE AL

Comment

"Becoming irate, Mr Slater then used the loudspeaker to tell him off, before allegedly grabbing some beer from the kitchen and activating the slide. "

Brilliant, go out with a bang!

Comment

Bad day, eh....?
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I wonder what our local reaction would be if an SQ FA did the same...
            Have you checked your blind spot lately?

Comment

As much as i frown with the action of the female pax. I would add that the FA actions was also uncalled for. Yes, people lose their cool at some points in life however being able to practise tolerance is crucial especially when he is the crew onboard. He had the option of getting the pax met by security to sort things out in just a few more minutes but he didn't.

If the court were to go in favour for the action of this crew, i would think that this might send the wrong signal to all other crew members (esp US FAs) that they their actions will always be right and pax should fear the crew because they can do whatever they want. However the pax should also be guilty for not obeying the rules onboard the aircraft and for cursing the crew.

Both should be dealt with severely and the crew should be sent for some psychiatric assessment and help.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ322 View Post
                Both should be dealt with severely and the crew should be sent for some psychiatric assessment and help.
                A contradiction in terms one might have there SQ322. On one hand your saying they both should be dealt with severely BUT the flighty should be sent for psychiatric assessment and help...

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnar Smithsen View Post
                  A contradiction in terms one might have there SQ322. On one hand your saying they both should be dealt with severely BUT the flighty should be sent for psychiatric assessment and help...

Sorry, i meant that both sides of the story need to be sorted out carefully... however "imho" IF the crew had really loss his mind at during that flight then instead of jailing him, he should be sent for psychiatric help...

Comment

http://mashable.com/2010/08/12/the-b...steven-slater/

All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I can imagine if a Singapore Girl/Guy did the same

Comment

Working...
                      X