Inception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inception

Has anyone seen it yet? Watching it tonight and am looking forward to it as its supposed to be very good.

It's every reasonably famous sci-fi / action movie rolled into one for the last 15 years...

Matrix trilogy, Thirteenth Floor, you name it, it's referenced in there generally...

It will be very confusing for those who get lost in the storyline. I missed the first 10 minutes, and was a bit disappointed as that probably sets the scene quite a bit.

Having said that, it drags on with the slow-motions...

Worth a watch, 6.5 and possibly 7 out of 10.

Comment

Kyo, the first 10minutes are reasonably important for setting the scene especially the last one.
      There were definitely matrix overtones and other films as you say but the story line is different enough and well thought out. I'd give it a 8-9 as its an entertaining film that is slightly different and doesn't include vampires or young wizards.

Comment

Originally posted by 225 View Post
        and doesn't include vampires .
        Hey! don't knock my eclipse sigh.... Jacob Black

Comment

225, thanks for filling me in - will have to catch it on IFE sometime whenever it's out

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            I missed the first 10 minutes, and was a bit disappointed as that probably sets the scene quite a bit.
            Worth a watch, 6.5 and possibly 7 out of 10.
            Kyo, the first 10minutes are reasonably important for setting the scene especially the last one. ...
            I'd give it a 8-9 as its an entertaining film that is slightly different and doesn't include vampires or young wizards.
            i watched it at GV Great World y'day - in contrast with Kyo i had to miss the last 30mins; managed to hear abt the ending [shhh] i'll prob give it a 7 too

Comment

Kyo, the first 10minutes are reasonably important for setting the scene especially the last one.
              There were definitely matrix overtones and other films as you say but the story line is different enough and well thought out. I'd give it a 8-9 as its an entertaining film that is slightly different and doesn't include vampires or young wizards.
              I have to say that the first ten minutes was much too confusing. It actually can be forgotten until the last 10 minutes of the film. Then it crashes onto your head like a tonne of bricks. It's definitely a 9 in my book though because other than that first ten minutes I was ABSOLUTELY on the edge of my seat.

Comment

6/10. What a let down. So much predictability.

Comment

I guess it appeals more to a younger audience. I am fifteen years of age and I've watched Inception three times and loved it every viewing. I even purchased the Hans Zimmer soundtracks from iTunes.
                  The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

Working...
                  X