No announcement yet.

World Cup...Have your habits changed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Spain - Porto match was much livelier than the scoreline suggests! Both sides had quite a few attacks and it was certainly entertaining, even in the first 15 minutes, let alone the first half! Very happy Spain has made it through and fully expect them to push through now they've made it past (arguably) their most difficult match as I don't expect Paraguay to withstand the onslaught.

Shame about Japan - they didn't deserve to go home that way, but the 90 mins were boring, and things only came alive in extra time, I reckon.

Comment

Managed not to fall asleep Kyo+?? Yeah was a shame about Japan.. but I guess the freebies did (somewhat) make up for it...
      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        The Spain - Porto match was much livelier than the scoreline suggests! Both sides had quite a few attacks and it was certainly entertaining, even in the first 15 minutes, let alone the first half! Very happy Spain has made it through and fully expect them to push through now they've made it past (arguably) their most difficult match as I don't expect Paraguay to withstand the onslaught.

Shame about Japan - they didn't deserve to go home that way, but the 90 mins were boring, and things only came alive in extra time, I reckon.
        Glad you enjoyed the night and are you working today?

By the way, how were no.4 and no.7? Please share experiences by PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
          Managed not to fall asleep Kyo+?? Yeah was a shame about Japan.. but I guess the freebies did (somewhat) make up for it...
          It wasn't easy!! But yes, saw the game... knowing Ronaldo is going home made it all that much sweeter...

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
          Glad you enjoyed the night and are you working today?

By the way, how were no.4 and no.7? Please share experiences by PM.
          I'll keep your secret, LionCity...

Comment

I've moved the posts on a potential LD#7 to their own thread:

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9710

jjpb3
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Thanks jjpb3!

Saved the organisers...

Can't wait to have you in town for LD#8 or 9, sir! Bring that nickbot along next time, will you?

Comment

Brazil out... what could be next?

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
                  Brazil out... what could be next?
                  Uruguay v Paraguay in the final!

Actually the way teams are playing, I'm hoping for Argentina v Netherlands.

Comment

I have Uruguay in the office sweapstake so I'm cheering them on all the way now (but have to be honest I don't think they will make the final).

Comment

• finally, the clown is on the way back to Buenos Aires

Comment

• At least we won't have to see him run naked through the streets of BA

Comment

• Casillas is one solid goalie!!! I can smell those tapas now...

He's the real hero, although Villa doing superbly too!

Comment

• I've always been a fan of Iker. He looked shaky in some of the earlier matches but was more like his usual self in this last match.

If they lift the cup, Germany will have gone through very tough matches in the last rounds. (I think I just jinxed them. )

Comment

• The Octopus chooses Spain. 'nuff said.

Auf wiedersehen Deutschland!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                                The Octopus chooses Spain. 'nuff said.

Auf wiedersehen Deutschland!
                                Yes, I am also choosing Spain to beat Germany. My money on Spain beating Germany. It will be 100% correct....now that Paul is on my side.

Comment

Working...
                                X