Krisshop and Mail Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krisshop and Mail Order

Don't seem to find any review on the item purchased from Krisshop and Mail Order?

I got the OSIM Upapa, sooooo good for my shoulder and great for my back. 4 thumbs up short of the 5th as it's a bit 'heavy'

Got the SIA cuddle bear, slight disappointment as it was a little "small".

I'm sure you have some experience to share

Originally posted by bumblebee View Post
    Don't seem to find any review on the item purchased from Krisshop and Mail Order?
    There are some, but inside threads and hard to find. I am sure everyone will post their reviews here now that there is a place for them.
    Last edited by Singapore Sling; 1 June 2010, 12:20 AM.

Comment

I got the anti mosquito device. It don't work. Think they're not selling them now.

Now looking at the anti stress thingy. Wonder if it works, kind of new.

http://www.krisshopair.com.sg/produc...555620352D3F28

Comment

I got the anti mosquito device. It don't work.
        Just wear a tee shirt with bite me writen all over it. The mosquitos think it`s a trap and leave you alone.

Comment

I've used KrisShop mail order to send some of the kiddie luggage to my niece in Singapore. The thank-you hug I got, as well as the pleasure of seeing her use it on her trip to MNL, were well worth it.

It's good to 'meet' someone who ordered one of those Osim stuff -- I'd been wondering whether they had a decent response rate on that.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
            Just wear a tee shirt with bite me writen all over it. The mosquitos think it`s a trap and leave you alone.
            My 2month old baby got bitten 9 times on her face and head That stupid device don't work at all.

Comment

My 2month old baby got bitten 9 times on her face and head That stupid device don't work at all.
              Sorry to hear that. always best to use more that one mosquito device/repellent, that way if one does not work hopefully the other will.

Comment

My first ever KrisShop purchase took place on Aug. 1, 2010 aboard SQ492 SIN - DXB. I bought a very nice SQ A380 model (Yes, I am an aircraft model collector). Special thanks to the nice SQ Girl who tended me during the transaction

I'll let my own video do the talking..

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
                No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                I AGREE
                Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

Has anyone bought the SIA Suiter? i'm planning to get one for myself...but not much info about it on the website....

Comment

Working...
                  X