Happy Chinese New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CGK View Post
    ...I checked in at the economy counter, and she was literally shocked that I did it.
    "Literally" shocked? Did she spill her drink on her computer or something like that?
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

If there is such thing as "virtual" angpao, here it is to all of you guys. I send all of you "virtual" angpao as to wish you all abundance fortunes, health, and prosperity in this New Year.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        "Literally" shocked? Did she spill her drink on her computer or something like that?
        Let me try to remember now... She did not have any drink, but ...

Originally posted by Peter11 View Post
        ... Sorry I am so late to the party.
        We understand that you are busy with dot dot dots in Bali...

Comment

Gong Hei Fa Choy to everyone!
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Kung Hei, everyone!

Feeling kinda homesick, it's the time of the year where you can have one week off from work but instead, I have to work tomorrow, and the whole week for that matter!

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
              Feeling kinda homesick, it's the time of the year where you can have one week off from work but instead, I have to work tomorrow, and the whole week for that matter!
              Here in the US, they have been so kind as to schedule Presidents Day on Monday to coincide with CNY, so we at least have one day off.

Gong Xi Fa Cai, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by MovieMan View Post
                Here in the US, they have been so kind as to schedule Presidents Day on Monday to coincide with CNY, so we at least have one day off.

Gong Xi Fa Cai, everyone!
                Some of you have a day off....I have exams starting that day

Comment

Good luck, Savage25!
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                    Some of you have a day off....I have exams starting that day
                    Good luck savage25!

When in doubt - choose B - statistically proven over the years to have been a tad more popular than any other choice when set by examiners!

Comment

Happy new year everyone and good luck with your exams Savage25

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                        Good luck savage25!

When in doubt - choose B - statistically proven over the years to have been a tad more popular than any other choice when set by examiners!
                        I know...my stats professor told us that

Unfortunately, this is Managerial Accounting...and the exam is a case, not multiple choice.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                          When you see long line in F and C counters, why would you wait when there is a free Y check-in agent? Better check-in quickly and go to the Lounge. Otherwise, I am not on-line now...
                          Seems obvious to me!

Comment

Happy New Year to all!!! And a special thank you to the one I (sort of) rang it in with!

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                              I know...my stats professor told us that

Unfortunately, this is Managerial Accounting...and the exam is a case, not multiple choice.
                              Good luck on your exams Savage. Looks like you're studying programs in the College of Business Department. I remember all those years of hard work in getting my Marketing degree and the courses I hated the most were finance (hate memorizing the formulas) and studying tort laws (tons of case exams and assignments).
                              Last edited by Rejuvenated; 20 February 2007, 10:49 AM.
                              My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

This is so embarassing.... Hope you all have had a good time off during the festive break. Though a bit late, ...

Warm wishes to all to a year of health, prosperity and flying on SQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X