X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
    Yes. And who is he?
    I was going to say Man Flyer !
    F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

Hehe, I beat phaleesy this time, what's the prize? Coke?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
        No, Jack & Coke, next time I come to SIN...

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
          This is so not fair! I only got to see the question during lunch by which time you've already responded! How could you be perpetually logged onto SQT?!

N_Architect, a suggestion for your next story... you could write about QF flyers and the plane that lost a winglet!

I think I need to start training and working part-time as a masseur (spelling?). That should increase my chances of meeting fit and healthy men! Hmmm.... perhaps not... I can't imagine myself being 'gentle' or 'courteous with a soft obeying voice' to certain undesirable male species such as humsubs and w**kers.
          Last edited by phaleesy; 4 March 2010, 03:50 AM.

Comment

First of all, 'masseur' is defined as a male massager.

Secondly, phaleesy, I do not think you should necessarily expect to meet that many fit and healthy men there; certainly some, perhaps, may be. But then they also infrequently had there the other kind as well, i.e. the drunk ones who came (and still come) at before or around midnight. They have been out with colleagues for the occasional food and drink after work and then they decide to go for a massage. Nothing wrong with that, of course, and they may as well be fit and healthy...

Of course the drunk ones were much more frequently encountered in the 'other' massage place, which was three minutes walk from the place in the above story. But you know, I cannot give details of that here. I'll post instead a story only in my site when the time comes (and I guarantee you'll be amazed at what you're going to read there...)

Thirdly, thank you for the suggestion on a story for QF and the lost winglet story - will think of that as well.

Last but not least, you may had seen the question during lunch, by the time which kyo+ had already replied, but on the other hand you were the first who spotted that this story had a beginning and an end and that it would not continue. So there's a prize for that as well.

Comment

I thought it was ManFlyer too Since i'm not 1st to answer, can i get at least Diet Coke then?

Comment

I have included SQflyergirl in the prize recipients list. Time frame when people could claim their prizes or rights has passed (i.e. this includes 'The Marcus' ).

Diet Coke is for those who, for some reason, perhaps believe they should take soft drinks with reduced calorie content. I am pleased to say, SQflyergirl, that you do not belong in that category.

Therefore for you it will be Ouzo & traditional assorted side dishes when we have a DO in Greece.

Comment

But you know, I cannot give details of that here. I'll post instead a story only in my site when the time comes (and I guarantee you'll be amazed at what you're going to read there...)

Thirdly, thank you for the suggestion on a story for QF and the lost winglet story - will think of that as well.

...So there's a prize for that as well.

Please post the story on your site! I am curious!

I was joking about QF and the missing winglet. I was just having a poke at our fav QF Flyer.

Please put me in the same category as SQfg! When is the Greece DO? I can't wait to collect my prizeS.

Comment

Diet Coke is for those who, for some reason, perhaps believe they should take soft drinks with reduced calorie content. I am pleased to say, SQflyergirl, that you do not belong in that category.
                    You ought to see what I have in the

1) Fridge in the kitchen
                    2) Minibar fridge in my study
                    3) Minibar fridge in my office

Most of it's Atlanta Vintage 2009 with a smattering of 2010.

Ah... the stars will always shine the birds will always sing.... as long as there is thirst there's always the real thing

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                      Most of it's Atlanta Vintage 2009 with a smattering of 2010.

Ah... the stars will always shine the birds will always sing.... as long as there is thirst there's always the real thing
                      Ahh, 2009 was a marvellous year for the brown stuff. I hate to mention it (especially amongst such esteemed drinkers), but of late I've developed a taste for Dr. Pepper Zero and Diet Coke just doesn't hit the spot any more

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                        Please post the story on your site! I am curious!
                        It will take some time. I have just arranged hosting for my main website, but you know, this 'story' is X-X-rated, and I would prefer my site to premier with something ...softer!

I was joking about QF and the missing winglet. I was just having a poke at our fav QF Flyer.
                        Well, I didn't get that, and I admit it's not so easy for me to imagine too much and then make a story, so the QF thing would not be on the top of my list to-write anyway. I usually start and finish with things that I have seen, been told or been through.

Please put me in the same category as SQfg! When is the Greece DO? I can't wait to collect my prizeS.
                        Sure. You're now in this boarding list - and you're flying in the front cabin .

But who told you what your prize is (I haven't told anybody yet) and that you will collect it during the Greece DO?

You girls continue to give me wonderful ideas for write-ups... (honestly)
                        [what have I just thought? taking the boat to a Greek island, a 10-hr journey, cabins onboard booked, an almost ideal and relatively different TR, well, better go home now and start writing, right?]

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                          Ahh, 2009 was a marvellous year for the brown stuff. I hate to mention it (especially amongst such esteemed drinkers), but of late I've developed a taste for Dr. Pepper Zero and Diet Coke just doesn't hit the spot any more
                          I've gone downmarket in the last couple of months. I found this cheap generic cola in Tesco. Sunsip is the 'brand'. 3 2L bottles of Diet Cola would cost me one pound only!

It tastes exactly the same as Diet Coke, and is much tastier than Diet Pepsi!

Comment

It will take some time. I have just arranged hosting for my main website, but you know, this 'story' is X-X-rated, and I would prefer my site to premier with something ...softer!

You girls continue to give me wonderful ideas for write-ups... (honestly)
                            [what have I just thought? taking the boat to a Greek island, a 10-hr journey, cabins onboard booked, an almost ideal and relatively different TR, well, better go home now and start writing, right?]
                            Nothing better to start the site with a big bang - XXX sounds good to me. You already have a loyal base of readers here.

The TR - SQfg would stay in her cabin feeling sick the whole day. phaleesy would be out but puking her guts out over the side of the boat. But she'd perk up and start shooting when there's any interesting wildlife around.

You've heard it here first hand. No need to imagine because these events were true!

Comment

I've gone downmarket in the last couple of months. I found this cheap generic cola in Tesco. Sunsip is the 'brand'. 3 2L bottles of Diet Cola would cost me one pound only!

It tastes exactly the same as Diet Coke, and is much tastier than Diet Pepsi!
                              Apologies to N_Architect for the OT-ness!

Never a massive fan of generics with regard to cola drinks (and indeed some pharmaceuticals phaleesy ), but might give the Tesco product a whirl tonight.

Oh, and *anything* would taste better than Diet Pepsi, even unfiltered puddle water!

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                                Oh, and *anything* would taste better than Diet Pepsi, even unfiltered puddle water!
                                Diet Pepsi USA in the baby blue can .... now THAT's a different proposition altogether

Comment

Working...
                                X