A post-Valentine’s Day story :love9:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A post-Valentine’s Day story :love9:

I've been thinking for some time about this and before I move forward I have a question for you all:

We do have a dedicated section for TRs.

I have written something, it's not fully done yet, and it's not a TR. It's a story. We're talking here about something in the order of 2,000-4,000 characters (i.e. not very long).

It does include some punchy travel details, descriptions or references to places some of us may have been now and then, etc. but not to a great extent. Main focus is the story, and I won't tell you what that is (what I can say, though, is that it's not X-rated!).

It may include pictures, I haven't decided on that yet; however these will probably have to be of 'generic' form, i.e. nice general images, with or without people, possibly processed through Photoshop to give them an 'painting' or 'sketch' appearance in order to match the story.

Does the board feel something like this would have a place here? And in which section? One option of course is to post on my website, the revamp of which is not ready yet.

Would be interesting to hear what (at least some of) you think.

[A short preview can be posted here upon request.]

[The smilie didn't work on the title, by the way, so we might as well remove it - I tried to play it HUGE AL - style with the smilie but didn't get there I'm afraid... ]

[mod hat off]

Personally, I'd be interested. Truth is, I'm a fan of creativity and it's something I think that should be fostered here on SQTalk.

Comment

I think that it would be a nice read, do post it up here on SQTalk.

Comment

I say go for it I would definitely read it. Anyone who is not interested should just not read it.

If it is a story rather than a TR then I would say small talk is the correct forum for it. But I wouldn't worry too much about that, post it and then the Mods will have a look and decide where the best place for it is.

Comment

Well, this is more than enough for me at this stage. Thank you for your responses. Actually I really wanted to post the story here (or any other story after it), as I really believe there is room (and most important, interest from the members and visitors) for such features in this board.

Comment

What a tease!

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
              Well, this is more than enough for me at this stage. Thank you for your responses. Actually I really wanted to post the story here (or any other story after it), as I really believe there is room (and most important, interest from the members and visitors) for such features in this board.
              Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
              What a tease!
              So are you posting the story here? Or are you just teasing us?

Is it an epic romance???! So exciting!

Comment

Come on Sir, please post

Comment

I am not teasing at all, I just wanted opinions as originally I very much wanted to post here than anywhere else.

I will indeed post, probably in the 'Small Tallk' board; please be a little patient, though (simply because I am still working on it...)

Comment

Working...
                  X