Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do frequent flyer programs allow points transfer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do frequent flyer programs allow points transfer?

Hello,

Highly possibly, I am writing this in the wrong forum section. If I did do so let me know and I'll do what's nec.

Meanwhile, my purpose of being here is that I'll be flying to milan to visit the gf. It's not an everyday occurrence so I'm trying my best to keep costs low at all, cost.

Would it be possible to use someone else's frequent flyer points for which ever airline (LH, AF, etc etc.)? If it's possible and I can find somebody with suitable benefits to offer, I'll compensate a fair amount over the costs saved.

If this idea is not going to work out at all, then I guess my visit here has been futile unless anyone has some other suggestions that might be of help!

Your help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!!

Buying awards off someone else is against most FFPs rules.

Comment

Usually most of not all FF programs allows the account owner to redeem awards for someone else. For SQ it is 5 nominated person allowed, for QF it is anyone related to the person. Each program have their own rules on this.

Of course buying awards from someone else is officially against the rules, but then it doesn't stop others from "gifting" you the award, and you "gifting" them something else later .......

Comment

Working...
      X