A Very Nice Fringe Benefit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Very Nice Fringe Benefit

Definitely a job perk I'd like to have !

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6806505.ece
    F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Flying a barber out at 15,000 pounds a pop is not the most outrageous thing I've heard him do. Once he flew his daughter's 340-200 out to LHR from BWN to deliver his favourite batik shirt.

Comment

This press combined with the SPGTV segment really makes me want to visit BWN. Perhaps the Oslo DO can reschedule for THERE.
      HUGE AL

Comment

TPP barber. Wow!!

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
          This press combined with the SPGTV segment really makes me want to visit BWN. Perhaps the Oslo DO can reschedule for THERE.
          Isn't Brunei Darusalam a dry state? No alcohol allowed. Can we survive our DO without any alcohol?

Comment

labuan is but a 40 minutes ferry ride away,..... where alcohol is sold at duty free prices...
            This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
              Isn't Brunei Darusalam a dry state? No alcohol allowed. Can we survive our DO without any alcohol?
              Are we asking rhetorical questions now?

I heard he orders nasi lemak from Adam Rd in Singapore also...

Comment

Hmmm...this I vaguely may recall. Confirmed? If so, then we'll have to move the location...AGAIN!
                HUGE AL

Comment

I heard there are special "tea" that is served in tea pots in chinese restaurants that resembles and tastes like beer.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                    I heard there are special "tea" that is served in tea pots in chinese restaurants that resembles and tastes like beer.
                    I thought that was only in Boston.
                    HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                      Hmmm...this I vaguely may recall. Confirmed? If so, then we'll have to move the location...AGAIN!
                      You're allowed to bring in your own booze, just need to declare it to Customs. I'm not sure of the quantity that's allowed though.
                      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

The Do's & Don'ts of Brunei - see the last point for reference to alcohol allowances

Comment

Pretty low limits there if staying for a few days.
                          HUGE AL

Comment

HUGE AL,

I guess it depends on how you interpret the last sentance

"and may consume alcohol with sensible discretion in hotels and some restaurants"

Comment

I think that refers to the alcohol you brought along...
                              Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Working...
                              X