Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Schumacher to REALLY make sensational comeback :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think with this, Nelson Piquet Jr has also ended his motor racing career. No one will likely employ him

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
      I think with this, Nelson Piquet Jr has also ended his motor racing career. No one will likely employ him
      James Allen made the same comment - NP Jr is now unemployable.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
        No one will likely employ him
        i do hope so...
        Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Why give a 2 year ban if its suspened? It's not as if they're going to do it again within the next two years I would of thought. F1 is becoming more of a circus, not stopping me going this weekend to Singapore though!

Comment

Originally posted by amg View Post
            not stopping me going this weekend to Singapore though!
            Agreed.. Hopefully less crowded so I can get some good close up shots

Comment

Said 85% of all tickets sold...... though ticket quantity i think was reduced by 20% because from "experience" of other events the second year numbers were always 15-20% lower.

Comment

Its not quite a 2 year ban per se.

Rather its that if Renault were to commit a similar/comparable offense in the next 2 years, they will be permanently excluded from future F1 participation

Comment

McLaren's in possession Ferrari's designs. Fined 100 million.

Renault orders Piquet Jnr to crash so that Alonso can win. Suspended sentence.

( Let's not forget Renault also had designs of another team - forgot which team - last year. Charges dismissed )

Good to be a Large Manufacturer...

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
                    ( Let's not forget Renault also had designs of another team - forgot which team - last year. Charges dismissed )
                    They 'had' McLaren documents Of course, we all know how 'well' Max Mosley and Ron Dennis get along.

Right now I think F1 needs Renault more than Renault needs F1

Comment

Congrats to Jenson Button and Brawn GP for their championships.

Great race in Brazil, fighter spirit by the Englishman, a true champion.

Comment

Michael Schumacher will return to F1 in 2010

Mercedes GP has confirmed Michael Schumacher as its driver for next season, in a deal he said was three years long and believed to be worth €7 million (US$10 million).
                        http://en.espnf1.com/mercedes/motors...tory/5588.html

Comment

I don't know many sports where a 40+ year old is still competitive.

Golf maybe.

Will be interesting to see whether he is still competitive.

Comment

I can see 2010 Singapore GP prices going up already....

Comment

post deleted
                              Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 04:05 AM.

Comment

Which category of ticket?

Great range of prices and seating plans. Where does one have to sit/stand to take some decent pics?

How much accessibility does one have with a General admission ticket? Can walk about, see see look look but presumably no access to see the races? I think I'd be bored sitting the cars go round and round after a while anyway, so I think I might prefer to walk about really.

Are the tracks in IST particularly exciting? Does not look scenic or exotic to me.

Just wondering if anyone here is turning up at the GP in IST this year.

Prices for GPs are ridiculous but cars are at least slightly more exciting than balls.

Comment

Working...
                                X