Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ever wanted to be a SQ girl but cant....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ever wanted to be a SQ girl but cant....

well this might be as close as you ever get
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Singapore-Air...3%3A1|294%3A50
    Ive flown SQ and I adore it

You can generally pick these up at souvenier shops in SIN.

Comment

Sadly, I would have to stitch two of them together in order to fit into one...

That, and the fact that it would not be a pretty sight at all. Widespread vomiting may be observed.

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
        Sadly, I would have to stitch two of them together in order to fit into one...

That, and the fact that it would not be a pretty sight at all. Widespread vomiting may be observed.
        im tempted to buy it so my first flight on SQ in october could be wearing that.... although as someone with a few extra kgs and a hairy chest i might not look that good in the dress

Comment

Originally posted by bryan_sq View Post
          im tempted to buy it so my first flight on SQ in october could be wearing that.... although as someone with a few extra kgs and a hairy chest i might not look that good in the dress
          I can just imaging a conversation between the IFS and the FA who does the headcount:

"erm chief, we're short one pax, but for some strange reason, we've also got one extra crew rostered for this flight".........

Comment

I wish more females would buy one at Changi and then wear it onboard an SQ flight, actually...

Chances of Gate Op-Up x 1000.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              I wish more females would buy one at Changi and then wear it onboard an SQ flight, actually...

dont tempt me

Comment

When hell freezes over x 1000 is still effectively When hell freezes over....

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                  When hell freezes over x 1000 is still effectively When hell freezes over....
                  Hey, maybe you should give my idea a try... SIN-LHR comes to mind for a highly memorable trip...

Comment

Hey, maybe you should give my idea a try... SIN-LHR comes to mind for a highly memorable trip...
                    On a more serious note though.... I wonder if it's actually legal or within the realms of acceptable attire for me to put on a SQ Kebaya (albeit not an original one) and get on an SQ plane for a ride?

Comment

I wonder if it's actually legal or within the realms of acceptable attire for me to put on a SQ Kebaya (albeit not an original one) and get on an SQ plane for a ride?
                      Legal/illegal?? Agree they might not like it, but I can't imagine that they could deem it as unacceptable attire to board the aircraft...

Separately I've once seen a Japanese tourist in Singapore walking on Orchard Road in one of the off-the-shelf kerbaya take-offs. Quite amusing for many.

Comment

On a more serious note though.... I wonder if it's actually legal or within the realms of acceptable attire for me to put on a SQ Kebaya (albeit not an original one) and get on an SQ plane for a ride?
                        Well, there's only one way to find out!

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                        Separately I've once seen a Japanese tourist in Singapore walking on Orchard Road in one of the off-the-shelf kerbaya take-offs. Quite amusing for many.
                        I'd pay to see that!

Comment

I'd pay to see that!
                          How much are you willing to pay?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                            How much are you willing to pay?
                            I'd pay heaps for either of you

Comment

I'd pay heaps for either of you