can someone please donate their gulfstream V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone please donate their gulfstream V

i have a couple hundred thousand KF miles that have been sitting collecting dust, and since i did not plan on using them before their expiration, i have decided to donate all of them to needy lepers in india. and since i am a firm believer that generosity is repaid 10-fold, i kindly ask you, fellow sqtalkers, to handomsely acknowledge my act of righteousness. i am planning on doing some extensive traveling in the next two months... any sqtalkers who are not using their gulfstream, please donate it to me in the interim. i already talked to oprah but she unfortunately said hers was already spoken for. i can't believe how selfish she is. anyways, i promise to return it with a full tank of gas. thanks in advance.
    Last edited by taipeiflyer; 18 March 2009, 10:53 PM.

Still waiting for delivery of my G650.

Comment

Please GOOGLE for Steve Jobs. I hear he's not doing much travelling in his jet. I'm sure he'll lend it to you!

just ask nicely..

Comment

My employer just decided not to take delivery of a Falcon 7X - I believe you can get that one at a 4,000,000 USD discount... A true bargain

Comment

Good one!

My G5 is in the shop and won't be available for the next two months. Sorry!

Comment

Sorry mate, I'm currently using my WorldLiner to take my mates and I to Rio!

You can use my bro's Citation X though. He's too busy on his yacht

Comment

Originally posted by s7r0ng3r View Post
              Sorry mate, I'm currently using my WorldLiner to take my mates and I to Rio!

You can use my bro's Citation X though. He's too busy on his yacht
              sweet... i just came back from rio with my mates... unfortunately, i had to travel commercial with the rest of the paeons... by the time the flight was over, my sinuses were congested by the stench of commonfolk. but i do wish you an awesome time in brazil.

Comment

Somebody is on form today.

Comment

Have you all taken your medicine today??......
                  This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                    ...unfortunately, i had to travel commercial with the rest of the paeons...
                    Hey, up there in Economy - can you spell P-R-I-V-A-T-E J-E-T???

Comment

It has to be the best feeling ever.

I was on a high about 2 weeks before and 2 months after :-D

Only a Citation Bravo ... way short of a G5 ... but one of my best days ever.

Comment

Didn't Saudi Prince Alwaleed order an Airbus A380? You could borrow his?

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                          i have a couple hundred thousand KF miles that have been sitting collecting dust, and since i did not plan on using them before their expiration, i have decided to donate all of them to needy lepers in india. and since i am a firm believer that generosity is repaid 10-fold, i kindly ask you, fellow sqtalkers, to handsomely acknowledge my act of righteousness. i am planning on doing some extensive traveling in the next two months... any sqtalkers who are not using their gulfstream, please donate it to me in the interim. i already talked to oprah but she unfortunately said hers was already spoken for. i can't believe how selfish she is. anyways, i promise to return it with a full tank of gas. thanks in advance.
                          First class satire

Way above the morning free newspaper published (here) sporadically with jaded humor.

Comment

Originally posted by mec View Post
                            Way above the morning free newspaper published (here) sporadically with jaded humor.
                            It's free what! What's there to complain?

I'm a big fan of the paper. I do so so admire witty editors!

Comment

Working...
                            X