Registration numbers of models sold onboard SQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registration numbers of models sold onboard SQ

I know SQ sells a 1:400 scale 747-400 model by Herpa on their flights. I got one of those on my last flight, and my brother is a collector of 1:400 models. I noticed the model I bought has the registration 9V-SPG. Does SQ also have other registrations as well, or is SPG the only one in stock?

Well,well,well. Out of your 100+ posts, each of your posts contain the special mantra '744'.

Comment

Originally posted by unaccompaniedminor View Post
      Well,well,well. Out of your 100+ posts, each of your posts contain the special mantra '744'.
      Well if they were all on topic, then nobody would mind as much.

Anyway sumitsan reminds me of Mr Jet who was also in love with Concorde... so much that after reading that other guy's TR, I am hardly bothered by our dear OP.

sumitsan: Sorry to have gone off-topic but I'll check whatever registrations I can if I get on the right SQ flight this Friday for you.

Comment

Mine is also SPG.

Maybe we should start a whipround on SQT to buy him a grounded 747, on the condition that he never utters "747" or "Jumbo" on SQT ever again. I have a feeling the response will be excellent...

Comment

Herpa only produced SPG in 400 scale, which is exclusive for on board sales.
          The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

Working...
          X