No announcement yet.

How far for a security search?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an update FRA airport security got back with an email reply that basically said that they were sorry that I felt uncomfortable with their security check and that they agree that the agent did not meet their "friendliness" policy.

They then went on to say that they were sorry that they were not able to identify the agent so they would send a response to training...

This seriously pissed me off and I phoned and complained that there were two managers and two police officers present with myself when the officer was spoken with...

I questioned why they were not able to identify the person that examined my genitals as it was apparent that both managers were able to see, hear and speak.

Surprisingly they have said that they will take this up again and report back when they have looked into this further.

It seemed that the person I spoke with was genuinely surprised that I was not happy with the canned response they sent. She certainly took notice when I explained that in Australia grabbing of genitals is considered sexual assault.

Again will report when they choose to get back...

G

Comment

With all the tech nowadays I'm surprised that they still have to do a physical body check. Can't they just use an x-ray machine or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr G View Post
        As an update FRA airport security got back with an email reply that basically said that they were sorry that I felt uncomfortable with their security check and that they agree that the agent did not meet their "friendliness" policy.

They then went on to say that they were sorry that they were not able to identify the agent so they would send a response to training...
        Wow.

Originally posted by Dr G View Post
        It seemed that the person I spoke with was genuinely surprised that I was not happy with the canned response they sent. She certainly took notice when I explained that in Australia grabbing of genitals is considered sexual assault.

Again will report when they choose to get back...

G
        Please do report back.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Close to four weeks after the incident I received the following reply.

Following the employee’s description of the screening procedure we could assess that he conducted the screening exactly according to the official orders laid down by the German Ministry of the Interior. We deeply regret that you feel uncomfortable with this kind of screening. According to your description and to our recordings you discussed this point with two of our supervisors and two officers of the Federal Police directly at the checkpoint. They explained that this procedure is to be conducted due to the official orders. We kindly ask you to accept this.
          The problem I have is that they say that the search was done "exactly according to the official orders" but nobody is willing to tell me exactly what these orders are.
          Some people say they must use the back of the hand, and given they way I was treated it must mean that the front of the hand complete with a full lifting of my penis and testicles are also acceptable.

I honestly find this hard to believe and given that the staff member also flatly denied his "cocktail" speech I really do feel that this person had had plenty of time to work out exactly what he did.

Suppose the main dot points are that FRA staff are allowed to get away with extremes of search and no set of genitals is too far, and it is highly unlikely that anyone is going to define exactly what the rules are as per the "German ministry of the interior".

I'm very dissappointed to say the least.

Dr G

Comment

Excuse if I'm being daft... but how does one 'cup' one's er, tenders, with the jeans on?

Comment

I've allways found them to be extra friendly at FRA.

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
                Excuse if I'm being daft... but how does one 'cup' one's er, tenders, with the jeans on?
                The jean were not tight thus he placed he palm of his hand over my genitals, dug in with his fingers and lifted all previously mentioned equipment towards the sky.

Comment

The jean were not tight thus he placed he palm of his hand over my genitals, dug in with his fingers and lifted all previously mentioned equipment towards the sky.
                  Owuch!

Comment

Working...
                  X