Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which City in your Opinion is Most Overrated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
    1. Dubai
    2. Dubai
    3. Dubai

Did I mention Dubai?
    Thanks! I'm trying to cut short my 48 hour visit to either a 24 hour or day trip. Unfortunately I can't seem to get a later inbound flight or an earlier outbound flight! Would try to put myself on the waitlist.

Might make use of the opportunity to get some pin money after all! A lolex is very desirable.

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
      Thanks! I'm trying to cut short my 48 hour visit to either a 24 hour or day trip. Unfortunately I can't seem to get a later inbound flight or an earlier outbound flight! Would try to put myself on the waitlist.

Might make use of the opportunity to get some pin money after all! A lolex is very desirable.
      If my memory serves me correctly, I thought you mentioned awhile ago in another thread that you were looking for a rich shekih somewhere. Shouldn't you be spending more time there?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwi Mile View Post
        For me it is without a doubt Sydney. Other than the Harbour and Opera House what is so special about it? Really boring and lacks charm if you ask me.
        101%. After living in Sydney for almost 2 years, I have run out of things to do. Melbourne is much more fun.

Comment

OT question but related to DXB. Since I have about 48 hours in DXB, I want to get out from there and go to some place more exotic and less westernised. EK to MCT is abt £240! Is there a cheaper place I could get to from DXB?

Originally posted by zander View Post
          If my memory serves me correctly, I thought you mentioned awhile ago in another thread that you were looking for a rich shekih somewhere. Shouldn't you be spending more time there?
          As SQLPP mentioned in that thread, there are lots of sheikhs in London too. I met a 10 year-old only a few weeks ago!

Comment

Working...
          X