CGK to SUB - Surabaya - Who flies there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CGK to SUB - Surabaya - Who flies there

Hi.. Wanted to ask for those regularly travel through Jakarta. Which airline/s fly Jakarta to Surabaya... looks like I need to hope to it after visit Jakarta. I could call the city up on SQ but obviously no flight internally for them.

Whats it like versus Jakarta?

Any thoughts/recom on who to fly?

question?

There are quite a number of airlines flying this route:
    - Garuda Indonesia
    - Air Asia
    - Mandala
    - Lion Air
    - Wings Air
    - Sriwijaya
    - Batavia
    - Merpati???

Indonesian aviation scenes change rapidly, so please forgive me if I miss something or the airlines not flying anymore.

Being a conservative, my recommendation is to fly Garuda. It is the most expensive from the rest of the airlines though.

Comment

Wew... Yap same as me my recommendation is fly Garuda Indonesia...

Comment

Originally posted by singaporu_kooku View Post
        There are quite a number of airlines flying this route:
        - Garuda Indonesia
        - Air Asia
        - Mandala
        - Lion Air
        - Wings Air
        - Sriwijaya
        - Batavia
        - Merpati???

Indonesian aviation scenes change rapidly, so please forgive me if I miss something or the airlines not flying anymore.

Being a conservative, my recommendation is to fly Garuda. It is the most expensive from the rest of the airlines though.
        I think Sriwijaya only flies once a day with early morning departures from CGK.. with inconvenient return time from SUB

However, I would recommend to fly either Garuda or Mandala... Mandala has newer aircraft (A320) but they only flies 5x a day...on the other hand, GA is using 733 or 734 on this route but they flies at least 14 times a day with some additional flights on certain days..

Just for comparison, Lion Air (JT) flies 7x a day from CGK-SUB vv... But personally, If I have to choose between JT and RI, I would go for RI...

Comment

Mandala is good. I will fly RI again next January SUB-CGK at a steal

Comment

Thanks for the tips. Gotta say when I found out I was needing traveling internally I was/am a little worried. Just concerned with Garuda's past with planes not landing particularly well. I will check with the client who they normally fly as well as they will be traveling with me.

Comment

GA is your best option whilst flying domestically in Indo

Comment

Working...
              X