Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyong Haseyo! Calling Seoul Experts. Help needed :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
    Many Thanks lee_apromise

Many Thanks to SQflyergirl too I too booked the Ibis
    is it cheaper to book directly with the hotel or agent?

Comment

Originally posted by dsim View Post
      is it cheaper to book directly with the hotel or agent?

don't know about agent, but I booked on accorhotels.com - was pretty decent, although I'm not sure about the taxes (i read somewhere that foreigners are exempt from the tax till 31 dec 2008)

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        I'm not sure about the taxes (i read somewhere that foreigners are exempt from the tax till 31 dec 2008)
        This is supposedly true.

In practice however, I still got taxed in both hotels this past March.

SQflyergirl, have you considered getting the Accor Advantage Plus membership? In Singapore, SGD$268 gets you two nights accomodation certificates regardless. You can use the nights all over the Asia Pacific region as long as it's an Accor hotel.

I happened to use both coupons I had last year on a room costing JPY37,400 in Ginza per night. It may be also useful to use it on a nice hotel in Korea?

Just an option you may want to consider. I can also give you a 'Member for a day' coupon which provides you an additional 15% off any Accor rate, including the Ibis Myeong-Dong. PM me if you'd like that instead.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          compared to the lotte or other 5 star hotels? yeah
          i am scouting for a hotel/service apartment with room that can fit 2 adults and 2 small children (age 3 and 6) on a budget of 100,000 won / night nett .

would love to put up at ibis myeongdong after reading reviews on tripadvisor and being ranked with #1 popularity, but looking at the size and photos on its webpages, i guess the standard room would not be able to fit all of us; and i dont think there is space for an extra bed.

its going to be a tough search...
          Last edited by dsim; 18 August 2008, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dsim View Post
            i am scouting for a hotel/service apartment with room that can fit 2 adults and 2 small children (age 3 and 6) on a budget of 100,000 won / night nett .

would love to put up at ibis myeongdong after reading reviews on tripadvisor and being ranked with #1 popularity, but looking at the size and photos on its webpages, i guess the standard room would not be able to fit all of us; and i dont think there is space for an extra bed.

its going to be a tough search...
            Try www.koreahotel.com

This web has loads of hotels (below 100,000 won) located in Seoul.

Comment

Originally posted by lee_apromise View Post
              Try www.koreahotel.com

This web has loads of hotels (below 100,000 won) located in Seoul.
              thanks, shalll check it.

Comment

Working...
              X