X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the SQ Fan

Didn't know I have that many SQ models

Nice SQ shrine Nick C,...the large 744 model is, of course, the best

PS what's that big ugly double-decker one on the RHS?!

Comment

whoa yeah, the large 744 in Star Alliance livery looks stunning. May I ask where and when you got it and how much it cost? I want one!
      Home is where your heart is.

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
        Nice SQ shrine Nick C,...the large 744 model is, of course, the best

PS what's that big ugly double-decker one on the RHS?!
        Thanks nickbot! It was only this morning that I realised that I had so many of them. I have quite a few in SYD as well which I plan to bring back to SIN in Sept and add it to the display

Whalejet!

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
        whoa yeah, the large 744 in Star Alliance livery looks stunning. May I ask where and when you got it and how much it cost? I want one!
        It's one of the earlier versions made by Risesoon. The newer ones have spinning fan blades. Unfortunately, they have been pulled off the market due to a dispute to KrisShop. So your next best option is eBay or some of the hobby forums but... there's always SQ personnel who can help with internal purchases

Comment

haiz... I looking for someone who can do internal purchase for me! argh...
          A great way to fly!

Comment

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
            Hmm...I saw this bird (with the *A livery) on my trip back to HKG I found it pretty as well.

Comment

Working...
            X