• Show
Clear All

I voted KE...

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
      I voted KE...
      So did I...

Comment

Korean girls are very beautiful indeed (and they also have lovely skin). With regards to their attitude and mentality (in relationahips, etc.) it generally appears they are rather traditional, especially here in the southern part of the country. Ah, and something else: they're tough.

KE FAs are also very young, especially in domestic flights. Was talking about this with a colleague a couple of days ago (he normally flies SAS off Beijing) and he was telling me that the average age of the FAs in his last few flights with SAS seemed to be constantly in the mid 40s.

Not that it matters, it's a job, and the age of the FA shouldn't really change our perception on how we look at the airline. But, you know, guys talk about girls, so sometimes we like to think we will have the 'gorgeous girl' serving us onboard...

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
          Korean girls are very beautiful indeed (and they also have lovely skin). With regards to their attitude and mentality (in relationahips, etc.) it generally appears they are rather traditional, especially here in the southern part of the country. Ah, and something else: they're tough.
          Yup...but once they start arguing with you, duck!

Comment

Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
            Korean girls [...] Ah, and something else: they're tough.
            Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
            Yup...but once they start arguing with you, duck!
            Indeed! There was an article in the Economist last week about Korean women being amongst the most demanding consumers in the world. If they're not happy with a service/product, they won't hesitate to make their displeasure publicly known on websites etc which explains why (so the article goes) service in Korea is top notch.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
              Indeed! There was an article in the Economist last week about Korean women being amongst the most demanding consumers in the world. If they're not happy with a service/product, they won't hesitate to make their displeasure publicly known on websites etc which explains why (so the article goes) service in Korea is top notch.
              Seen it happened during my recent tour of one of the palaces. Wow - she was dimunitive but she sure pack a punch.

Having said that, I noted more better-looking Korean girls (mum says it's all cosmetically enhanced) around ie a wider distribution of attractiveness/beauty. jhm, when are we gonna make that trip?

Comment

Check out this article in the Straits Times. I remembered reading about it in the papers.

http://www.straitstimes.com/Free/Sto...ry_247607.html

Probably it will also give an indicator why they are so demanding.

Comment

Hmmm...need to reposition myself for these 'gold misses'.

Comment

jhm, when are we gonna make that trip?
                    Any time if you give me a few months' notice.

I've never been to Korea but your TR photos (and descriptions ) are certainly very tempting. Plus ICN is very easy to get to with miles.

Comment

Originally posted by zander View Post
                      Check out this article in the Straits Times. I remembered reading about it in the papers.

To be fair, I remember reading such stories about (for example) Singaporean women many years ago. Hence why you have talk about the five (or six now ?) C's, falling birth rates, the SDU, the "stop at two" and then "go for more than two (if you can afford)" campaigns etc.

Comment

Originally posted by zander View Post

Actually to me this sounds more like *Korean women now start to be as demanding as women in most other countries have been for years and some traditionalists (i.e. men who drew profit from the old situation ) aren't too happy about it*
                        Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

How to wear JL uniforms (from a Japanese TV drama):

CLICK "I AGREE" TO WATCH THE VIDEO

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
                          No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
                          I AGREE

Comment

Liked the yoga pose.

As she said "what are you all excited about?"

Comment

Having said that, I noted more better-looking Korean girls (mum says it's all cosmetically enhanced) around ie a wider distribution of attractiveness/beauty. jhm, when are we gonna make that trip?
                              Any time if you give me a few months' notice.

I've never been to Korea but your TR photos (and descriptions ) are certainly very tempting. Plus ICN is very easy to get to with miles.
                              I'm sensing a ICN Do before the Vegas one...

How to wear JL uniforms (from a Japanese TV drama):
                              This was hilarious...I really liked that yoga. I think I'm going to have to get the series...
                              HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                                I think I'm going to have to get the series...
                                I think a lot of it is on Youtube (or at least it was a while ago)

Edit: 400th post
                                Last edited by up and away; 6 July 2008, 05:31 AM.
                                Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Working...
                                X