Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Singapore Airlines Flight Simulator add-ons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singapore Airlines Flight Simulator add-ons.

Ok. This is my first post and I am not sure if this is the right board for this topic. I have seen a number of Singapore Airlines Flight Sim videos on YouTube. Yet I know not where to get the aircraft. It would be nice to have in my FSX (sp1).
    Thanks
    -Ryan

dunno about these flightsim things, but welcome to SQTalk anyway

Comment

You can try avsim.com or flightsim.com You could also try asking in 9v or mw as well.

Comment

Thanks! Presently operating SQ-632 Singapore - Narita A380. Tiring.

Comment

Well, in Flightgear there's an add-on by a member called xsaint that gives you a 787 in SQ colors (not too detailed though) and I am about to create a SQ744 livery

http://flightgear.org/
          Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Of all the places. I found this 9V-SKA FSX add-on for anyone who would like to fly 9V-SKA.
            Thanks to wierdoyap of YouTube and SkyColours for the add-on. e-mail me if you would like to fly it. My e-mail is ryanlim2000@yahoo.com.sg please put the subject as SQTalk A380. Thanks.
            P.S. For SIA 747. There is one avaliable from i9, but has the i9 logo on one side. Will update this post as I find more add-ons. Besides FSX, I managed to get a lot of add-ons for YSFlight. Cheap C++ game. Crap graphics.
            Last edited by ryanlim2000; 23 June 2008, 08:28 PM.

Comment

there are some good singapore 747 liveries here

http://www.flightsim.co.nz/

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X