size of entry visa for philippines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• size of entry visa for philippines?

hi everyone, planning a trip to the philippines in a couple weeks. my passport is stamped almost completely full. i was wondering how big the entry visa for US citizens is... if it is a full page, i will need to get new pages added, but if it is just a stamp, i should be able to scrape through my trip and get them added once i return to the states. thanks for the help!

You won't need a visa as in Indonesia, taipeiflyer. It's just an entry and exit stamp like what they use at SIN.

Have a great time in Manila.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      You won't need a visa as in Indonesia, taipeiflyer. It's just an entry and exit stamp like what they do at SIN.

thanks so much jjpb3!!! much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        You won't need a visa as in Indonesia, taipeiflyer. It's just an entry and exit stamp like what they use at SIN.

Are you sure? I know for sure there is a VISA ON ARRIVAL for US citizens who travel to Indonesia. And, I believe one page is needed for the visa.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
          Are you sure? I know for sure there is a VISA ON ARRIVAL for US citizens who travel to Indonesia. And, I believe one page is needed for the visa.
          i think jjpb3 was saying you won't need a full-page visa for the philippines, unlike indonesia, which i know requires a full page.

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
            i think jjpb3 was saying you won't need a full-page visa for the philippines, unlike indonesia, which i know requires a full page.
            Oops, I was too reliant on implicit phrases in my first sentence: "You won't need [a page for] a visa as [you would] in Indonesia ..."

Thanks for clarifying.
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Ooops.. sorry for misunderstanding. Have a good weekend!

Comment

thanks sq lpp...have a great one as well!

Comment

Working...
                X