Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EURO Fever

So nobody even dares to talk about it?

Well, I understand it, given that England and Scotland did not manage to qualify ... but the EURO is really great.

A pity, Switzerland did not make it: they should have won against the Czech Rep. At least Austria has some minor chances to qualify at the expense of the Germans.

So anybody watching Italy losing to Romania today? Or the Netherlands giving France a good beating?
    Home is where your heart is.

I thought the EURO was a currency ?.

Yours,

P*ssed off Football Fan,
    England...

Comment

yeah ... now that Austria (not that I don't believe in a victory over Germany) will probably drop out, it's really a bummer England did not make it. There's no team I could cheer for, except the Dutch probably

Comment

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
        yeah ... now that Austria (not that I don't believe in a victory over Germany) will probably drop out, it's really a bummer England did not make it. There's no team I could cheer for, except the Dutch probably
        Nigel Powers: [to Goldmember] There are only two things I can't stand in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

Hehehe, go men in orange!!!
        I'm still waiting for my cookie as my first name is Kris

Comment

Doesn't look good for Germany at the moment

But the Italians didn't win

I really hope that the Romanians will make it together with the dutch
          (I could rather stand the dutch having the title than the Italians)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=A7aHuMqVu5M
          Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Originally posted by florianwagner View Post
            Or the Netherlands giving France a good beating?
            Saw that just now

I want a Spain vs Netherlands final!

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
              Saw that just now

That would probably be the best final ever. Really, football was really boring because in the end it was always the teams nobody could stand that won. Spain vs. Netherlands would be a final where I would not care who won ... both teams would deserve it!

About France ... and yeah ... i still don't forgive the Italians for WC06 vs. Australia!

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                Saw that just now

Thanks to the Dutch winning 4-1, I was kept awake close to the entire night in my Rotterdam Hotel. The Dutch was celebrating like no tomorrow...

As for the French.. well, lets just say that my French colleague was ermz... Distraught..
                Life's A Bitch,
                Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Originally posted by inix View Post
                  Thanks to the Dutch winning 4-1, I was kept awake close to the entire night in my Rotterdam Hotel. The Dutch was celebrating like no tomorrow...

As for the French.. well, lets just say that my French colleague was ermz... Distraught..
                  lucky bum!! I wish i was there to enjoy that party

Comment

The Russians are still celebrating as of now (and I think they will for at least three more houers which would make it 3:30 when they finally slow down )
                    Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Originally posted by up and away View Post
                      The Russians are still celebrating as of now (and I think they will for at least three more houers which would make it 3:30 when they finally slow down )
                      It's amazing to see some magic Guus Hiddink pulls off !!!

Comment

oh man Turkey...great job!!

Comment

Originally posted by hofo_mofo View Post
                          oh man Turkey...great job!!
                          Oh yes. You got to give it to the turks. It was crazy. What was even more ridiculous, was the fact that the Dutch kept me awake (AGAIN!!) the whole night when Turkey qualified. Why can't they just let me sleep in peace
                          Life's A Bitch,
                          Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Oh yes. You got to give it to the turks. It was crazy. What was even more ridiculous, was the fact that the Dutch kept me awake (AGAIN!!) the whole night when Turkey qualified. Why can't they just let me sleep in peace
                            please observe the following mathematical formula:

The Dutch + A Brick of Hashish + Pure Pwnage by them in Euro 2008 thus far = many sleepless nights for you in Rotterdam

hehe

Comment

GOOOOO AUSTRIA!

It's so cool to see how everything changed here: last year nobody even dared to say he cheered for Austria because a) we were bad and b) wearing our colors kinda had a nationalist taste to it. Now everything here is red and white (also thanks to the turks) ... and we are proud to play our "little final" against our "big brother" Germany. We really wish David can defeat Goliath today. It would be so great

Comment

Working...
                              X