X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    I bet MAN Flyer voted for SQ
    +1
    Such a gentle way about you / All around the world / Wouldn't go away without you / Singapore Girl, you're a great way to fly

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
      I bet MAN Flyer voted for SQ
      I bet he voted for nobody, as you know my thoughts on 'awards' that they had out like confetti in the travel industry.

To just go to the subject for a second though, VS crew are very good looking it has to be said, and they are selected for that just like SQ. The fact that some of them could be described as a few bricks short of a full load doesn't seem to matter. They are probably the best to have a night out with though. Me and my brother ended up on a night out with the MAN based crew in Barbados a few years ago and.....

Never flown EY but I have seen their crews in airports and Hotels though and they seem to have a smiliar selection policy to VS...

Comment

I'm just wondering how Kingfisher didn't make the cut!?!
        HUGE AL

Comment

That was the site that voted Singaporeans in the top 5 of the "coolest people" list.. They lost me there.

I'm Singaporean btw.

Comment

Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
            That was the site that voted Singaporeans in the top 5 of the "coolest people" list.. They lost me there.
            You mean you're not ?

Comment

April's fools comes a month too early! What a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo
                Amongst 1000 British travellers.

Brilliant survey.
                "Best" looking Virgin airline crew member:

http://media.hollyscoop.com/Images/P...spl79917_0.jpg

We shouldn't be surprised at the results, no? I love the Brit's sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by KC* View Post
                  "Best" looking Virgin airline crew member:
                  Maybe not quite "best" looking, but certainly the richest

Comment

Now if SQ had come no 1, this thread would no doubt be full of more sickly sweet gushing about how the Singapore Girl is apparently the epitome of grace and beauty...

Comment

• Originally posted by jhm View Post
                      You mean you're not ?
                      Oh, come on
                      Looking at the user comments, most Singaporeans and non-Sporeans alike didnt accept Singaporeans at No 2 on The World's Coolest Nationalities.

Makes you wonder if they have any ties to the people who came up with The World's Best Airline awards

Comment

• Originally posted by concept|infinit View Post
                        Oh, come on
                        Looking at the user comments, most Singaporeans and non-Sporeans alike didnt accept Singaporeans at No 2 on The World's Coolest Nationalities.
                        Surely number 2 means Singapore is "quite cool" ? From the MM himself:

we are quite cool. We’re going to have reverse bungee, all-night dining by the river and by the marina, two integrated resorts, Formula One.

Comment

• Worlds best and worst airline food

The Australian reported results of the Skyscanner survery of the World's best and worst airline food.

There are some "interesting pitcutures" at http://www.news.com.au/travel/galler...4985129?page=1

There are a good varienty of foods being served up by the airlines.

The top ten highest scoring airlines were:

1. Emirates

2. Lufthansa

3. Singapore Airlines

4. Aeroflot

5. Qatar

6. Malaysia Airlines

7. Thai Airways

8. Etihad

9. KLM

10. Air France

Artilce in the Australian can be found at http://www.theaustralian.com.au/trav...-1226015286116

Comment

we are quite cool. We’re going to have reverse bungee, all-night dining by the river and by the marina, two integrated resorts, Formula One.
                            LOL!

Comment

and not forgetting bar top dancing.....
                              This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• They weren't referring to air-con? Sure?

Comment

Working...
                                X