SIA Heritage Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueodyssey View Post
    That shop sells over-priced models. All their models are more expensive than what they are worth. So do take note.

Anyway Krisshop have very bad customer service. I emailed them 2 weeks ago regarding their sales and yet they have not replied me. Very disappointed.
    KrisShop is outsourced to DFASS.

Comment

i thought the service is pretty ok. I ordered my heritage series and they came promptly within 2 working days. In great condition. What did you email them about?

Yeah, i;m on the look out for series 1 as well. I should have bought it when it was still selling on inflight sales.

Comment

calvina3xx you joined the bandwagon late as well? I started only last september i think, so frustrated that series 1 is not for sale anymore..

But i'm really just looking for the concorde and 777-200. 707-300 would be nice as well but don't really give a shit about the DC-3. So if anyone willing to sell the concorde or 777 or, even better, the whole set, PM me. Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase. Don't need to be in the plastic wrapping or anything.

Originally posted by calvina3xx View Post
        I ordered my heritage series and they came promptly within 2 working days.
        wow! how did you get yours so fast? I got my A380 in 4 working days. I ordered my heritage series on tuesday and e-mailed the CS this afternoon and they told me they are still processing my order and couldn't even give me a tracking order which i assume it is not even up for delivery yet!
        Last edited by danzer; 29 May 2008, 11:38 PM.

Comment

I purchased my first Heritage Series in 2003. That was series 2. Series 1 was on sale in 2003. But I simply delayed it till like it was waaayyy toooo late. Thus i had to settle for 2,3,4 and 5. sigh. But nevertheless, i am still on the look out for Heritage 1. heh.

Oh dear, i;m sorry to hear you are having a bad experience with DFS. I thought they were pretty efficient.

Comment

just received my SIA heritage series 4 yesterday and found the DC-10 had it's front landing gear broken so had to call up KrisShop and send in a photo to prove it. Was waiting for a reply but did not come so i called them up and the lady told me that they will send a replacement set to me and it will be a 1 to 1 exchange with the courier guy. So troublesome i have to repack the 4 airplanes. Anyone have experience having to get a replacement from KrisShop before? How did it go?

Comment

did you managed to get them replaced? I hope your new set is in better condition!

Comment

Besides the Orchard Store, does anyone know of any other shop where there are a good number of 1/500 Herpa models?

I bought a United Airlines Boeing 747-422 from 7-Eleven, once.
                Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

Originally posted by danzer View Post
                  Nick C Do you know if the orchard store has a website? Thanks.
                  http://web.singnet.com.sg/~orchards/

This is their website. But it is way outdated. 1999...
                  Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

Working...
                  X