• Manchester United - Champions of Europe and England 2007/2008

GET IN !

CHAMPIONS!

A nail biting 2.5 hrs.

Comment

congrats after christina ronaldo began to cry ... i thought it was over
      Home is where your heart is.

Comment

haha - even I cried! So Ronaldo can cry all he want. He's such a legend - such young talent.

Comment

After CR missed. I thought Chelski was going to get the trophy. The Aussie commentators mentioned that MU will be getting around £85m! Good to repay some of the debt and 4 new super stars next season

Comment

We are the champions - my friends
            And we'll keep on fighting - till the end -
            We are the champions -
            We are the champions
            No time for losers
            'Cause we are the champions - of the world -
            Proudly wearing my Man Utd jersey to work today! Woohoo

Comment

I wonder what our MAN-based SQTalker has to say...

Comment

I'll be wearing my Man U shirt to my exam as I'm sure will many of my fellow colleagues!

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                  I wonder what our MAN-based SQTalker has to say...
                  I'll give you one guess.... A guy talking to us about it at the exhibition early yesterday morning and winding me up caused me not to check the lid on my coffee was on and I ended up with a lovely coffee stain on the front of my shirt all day....

Me and my brother were out in Boat and Clarke Quay earlier that evening and he was stunned to see all the Man U tops, and Chelsea, although to a much lesser extent. I told him they're mad for English football round here.

Having had a very late and heavy one the night before I came back to the Conrad and watched until about the 80 minute mark before deciding I'd better get some sleep. It was a great game, a typically to and fro English affair. Them lot should have been home and dry by half time, then Chelsea battered them second half. Such is life. I turned my phone sms alert to silent which was a good move as I got a number of gloating text messages, a few from Moscow itself.

Reading today's Straits Times earlier and was amused to see the picture of those four young ladies on page H33 of the 'the few lucky Singaporeans in Moscow....who works in the sevice industry'. I wonder if they had come in from IAH or SIN...
                  Last edited by MAN Flyer; 23 May 2008, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X