No announcement yet.

What are Everyone's X'mas Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am planning to go to Bethlehem on christmas day. Not that I am particularly religious but as I am going to be so close it seems like an appropriate thing to do.

Comment

Either home alone or working ...

Comment

Lots of plans.

Dec. 14, DL ATL-SFO. Meet friends at SFO international terminal for drinky drinks.
        Dec. 15-16, SQ 001 SFO-HKG-SIN. Seventeen hours of SkySuite.
        Dec. 16, Mr. Megatop takes SQ 61 to meet me at Changi.
        Singapore for the weekend.
        Dec. 17, SQ 632 SIN-BKK.
        Dec. 21, TG BKK-PEK. First time to mainland China.
        Dec. 25, TG PEK-BKK. Last year, we spent Christmas Day on the Nozomi Shinkansen Tokyo-Kyoto-Tokyo with a walking tour of Kyoto during the day. This year, it's a TG 743-- roughly the same speed.
        Dec. 28, CX BKK-HKG.
        Dec. 31, CX HKG-BKK. Fourth consecutive New Year's Eve in Bangkok.
        Jan. 2, SQ 63 BKK-SIN, SQ 002, SIN-HKG-SFO.
        Jan. 2-3, DL SFO-ATL.

Comment

Originally posted by MegatopLover View Post
          Lots of plans.
          That's an eventful Christmas indeed. Enjoy.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Lots of plans.
            Well I'm just jealous now.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
              Well I'm just jealous now.
              At least MegatopLover isn't competing against you for SQ Girls' attention, gt84.
              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                It is so sweet when someone's in love . Want to share with us who mr. heaven is?
                F seats in SQ

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                  At least MegatopLover isn't competing against you for SQ Girls' attention, gt84.
                  That's for sure. The one disadvantage of F is the low likelihood of being served by a flight steward. There are some handsome Chief Stewards and Leading Stewards, but young is still young, and the real Singapore Boys are the Flight Stewards in the baby-blue jackets. Yummmy.

Hard to imagine anyone in this forum would be jealous of my schedule. So rare. This is my once-yearly big trip to Asia, what I spend a good bit of the year earning miles for. But, I am excited. Couldn't sleep tonight. Got to pack. Got work to do before I can leave. Oooh, and I did check on the flight status. SQ 002 has already left Changi bound for SFO.

Haven't even left yet, but thinking of Jan. 2nd, that little blue sad face does capture it: pitiful looking thing.

Comment

Stuck with the flu, so will probably be resting at home.... unless it gets any worse...I have a tendency to get bronchitis and pneumonia.... popping alot of pills to avert this...

Have a great christmas everyone!

Comment

Holiday Plans...

I leave on Christmas Day (the 25th) from Chicago and head over to Cape Town via London UA/SAA.

On the 1st of Jan I take SQ and go to SYD until the 10th where I fly home on UA.

Excited to fly the JNB-SIN run.

Best wishes to everyone!

UG

Comment

That's for sure. The one disadvantage of F is the low likelihood of being served by a flight steward.
                        It depends on the crew. I've noticed in a few of my F flights, the left aisle served by the Girl, and the right aisle served by the Boy. And yes, I noticed the Boy always work in the galley so hard.

Dec. 28, CX BKK-HKG
                        From my last minute planning, I will arrive in BKK that night, alone, SOB SOB SOB, while someone will have good times for the next 24 hours... Poor me. Alone.
                        Hope to meet you and Mr. again very soon.

Comment

Update ...

Two Christmas meals and the best thing of it all, I don't have to work. Yipeeee....and a few days later, I will be on SQ. Hoorah!

Comment

Originally posted by ws8n View Post
                            Stuck with the flu, so will probably be resting at home.... unless it gets any worse...I have a tendency to get bronchitis and pneumonia.... popping alot of pills to avert this...

Have a great christmas everyone!
                            I must have caught it from you...the way things are going with my runny nose, and sore throat, I will be speding Xmas day in bed...

Merry Xmas to all...2007 sees me lose my "SQ F virginity"

Comment

Working...
                            X