X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    How very nice of you!

Surely you could borrow it just for a quick scan, for the benefit of SQTers who are awaiting your TR and photos/scans with bated breath?

I'm afraid I'm not as artistically inclined as you. I've kept many CX BPs and LX BPs. Could you share the scan of your BP so that I can see which visual elements of the BP led to your conclusion? Thanks in advance. (I understand the need to smudge your name for anonymity's sake, but I also like keeping track of the gates LX decide to use -- for my own edification, you see -- so if you could keep that part of the BP [including the date] un-smudged, that would be great.)
    1. I do not know how to use photo shop, can anyone teach me how to?)

2. the trip report is almost done, i am just waiting for that day that i need to go on to the stage to present to the whole school. (anyone's interested to see pics of the presentation, if i get good review, i may post it too!)

Comment

Originally posted by A350 View Post
      (anyone's interested to see pics of the presentation, if i get good review, i may post it too!)
      Just the trip report thanks......

Comment

I'm particularly interested in this cheque from SQ.....

Comment

1. I do not know how to use photo shop, can anyone teach me how to?)
          I am most willing to help you to smudge your name, just send me the pics. I dont have any presentations to do so it will be done in a jiffy.

Comment

8 days, if you count the flight time

10-17th Feb according to your 8 days itinerary ?

You departed on 3rd day CNY ...so I presume u went to the airport on the 9th for SQ346 departing on the 10th.

Sounds like fun ...can't wait for some pix of the Swiss Alps!!

Love those Swiss Chocs too! Did you try any?
            Last edited by SQ LPP; 28 February 2008, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Food is Good (i see if i can upload the menu) and very efficient, you get your food almost immediately when you request it form the IFE. Service was excellent. when the Crew are free, they will come over to you to make sure you are comfy and also have a chit chat session with you. oh ya... the crew can be the European's equivalent to our SQ girl. the gentlemen in front of me say that they are the prettiest air stewardess around.
              I have been trying unsuccessfully to get a LX F redemption for a ZRH-SIN flight for the past weeks. You are indeed a very very lucky kid.

I am very interested in trying out the IFE and food-on-demand service which you have described. I would also love a nice long chit-chat session with a strong and handsome Swiss FA!

Comment

Originally posted by SQ Solitaire View Post
                10-17th Feb according to your 8 days itinerary ?

You departed on 3rd day CNY ...so I presume u went to the airport on the 9th for SQ346 departing on the 10th.

Sounds like fun ...can't wait for some pix of the Swiss Alps!!

Love those Swiss Chocs too! Did you try any?
                Nope... departed on the 9th so 9-16th feb (that why this whole thing about SQ345 engine prob came about)

i dont have pics of the Alps. my camera died on me : ( apparently, it is because our cameras are not used to such cold temperatures?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                  I am most willing to help you to smudge your name, just send me the pics. I dont have any presentations to do so it will be done in a jiffy.
                  thank you... but i prefer to be thought how to!

Comment

Nope... departed on the 9th so 9-16th feb (that why this whole thing about SQ345 engine prob came about)
                    Oh wow! connexion is back up? cause you made a post
                    http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthr...6004#post46004
                    at 11.06am on the 9th of February, it MUST have been aboard SQ346, somewhere over Eastern europe. Can you confirm if Connexion (or some other internet service) is running already? Hooray! I miss all that

i dont have pics of the Alps. my camera died on me : ( apparently, it is because our cameras are not used to such cold temperatures?
                    Shame.... what camera do you (or did you) have?

Comment

This board seems to be a jinx for cameras especially when a fantastic TR is about to be posted.
                      Last edited by SuperJonJon; 28 February 2008, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                        at 11.06am on the 9th of February, it MUST have been aboard SQ346, somewhere over Eastern europe. Can you confirm if Connexion (or some other internet service) is running already? Hooray! I miss all that
                        Wow! On LX also. Since you were on LX182 on 16th and that would mean it gets into SIN on 17th at about 7:50pm. You made 4 post at 6+pm. Was the net access free or did you have to pay to use? Trial system?

Comment

Ker-ching....

This is fabulous stuff.

Posting from an onboard internet connection, on LX no less.....getting a cheque from SQ when nobody else gets a cheque....failing camera's (we saw that coming...)....and friends running off with your Boarding Pass.

Oh to be a teenager again...

Comment

I kept wondering why this thread kept appearing on top of my "New Posts" section. I'm feeling slow to have joined the party so late.
                            HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                              Ker-ching....

This is fabulous stuff.

Posting from an onboard internet connection, on LX no less.....getting a cheque from SQ when nobody else gets a cheque....failing camera's (we saw that coming...)....and friends running off with your Boarding Pass.

Oh to be a teenager again...

11.06 AM? oh... i was at bangkok airport for the TG flight to ZRH on Y class. (because SQ flight was too early for all of us!) Connexion by Boeing was removed long ago

hope this solve all your problems. BTW LX do not have Boeing planes

Comment

Shame.... what camera do you (or did you) have?
                                Don't ask me, it is my dad's one. (so you guys can imagine what happened when i returned the cam to him)

BTW, i wont be online for the next 2 weeks as i be going to mumbai and bangkok. so, pls don't ask for trip reports

Comment

Working...
                                X