Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile Phones - What Are You Currently Using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
    Also curious about the usage of WhatsApp - available for iPhone and Crackberries.
    It's basically a cross platform (iPhone and Blackberry) IM tool. To send and receive messages, WhatsApp utilizes the internet data plan or wifi.

Comment

• Originally posted by khellek View Post
      It's basically a cross platform (iPhone and Blackberry) IM tool. To send and receive messages, WhatsApp utilizes the internet data plan or wifi.
      Yeah, I knew that. Wasn't that specific, though. What I meant was: is anybody using it?
      HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
        Also curious about the usage of WhatsApp - available for iPhone and Crackberries.
        it's tagged to our mobile numbers...anyone on whatsapp is automatically added

US$1.99 a year

JWNY
        drink Coke...save water

Comment

• Finally got the iPhone 4. Queued up 9 hours for it at Optus Sydney.

Comment

• I have a BB9700 and a iPhone 3G; I change phones from time to time.

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
            Yeah, I knew that. Wasn't that specific, though. What I meant was: is anybody using it?
            (Almost) everyone is. Certainly a LOT of iPhone users. All my friends abroad, as well as local friends, use it. People on their crackberries use it less I reckon because of BBM, but still a fair amount. Give it a try!

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
            Finally got the iPhone 4. Queued up 9 hours for it at Optus Sydney.
            9 hours?! Are you serious?!

Comment

• I cannot understand the logic of lining up overnight for products.
              I'm a Apple fan but I would never wait overnight at the Apple store to buy any product.

This is a picture outside the Apple store in Perth today, they closed off one lane of traffic on Hay St.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                Finally got the iPhone 4. Queued up 9 hours for it at Optus Sydney.
                WELCOME!

Originally posted by Sethor View Post
                This is a picture outside the Apple store in Perth today, they closed off one lane of traffic on Hay St.
                Outstanding!
                HUGE AL

Comment

• I'm curious, do Mac fans eat McDonalds?

Comment

• I have the FANTASTIC 'HTC Desire'. Absolutely love it.

I loathe iPhone's
                    My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                      I'm curious, do Mac fans eat McDonalds?
                      Probably, if they came out with an iBurger...
                      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• I have BlackBerry Bold 9700 and I'm very happy with it.

Truly, I am an Apple fan (have iPod and MacBook) but in all honesty the iPhone is nowhere near my BlackBerry. Plus, I would never spend so much time waiting in line for a tech widget, there's just simply nothing to justify that ...

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingDan View Post
                          9 hours?! Are you serious?!
                          A couple of my mates were with me in the queue as well.

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                          WELCOME!
                          4 is definitely a boost over the 3G and 3GS in terms of speed. The retina display is EPIC!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                            A couple of my mates were with me in the queue as well.

4 is definitely a boost over the 3G and 3GS in terms of speed. The retina display is EPIC!
                            retina or not, I would still need glasses to look at the screen, ... it would truly be revolutionary if Apple could have a display which makes reading glasses obsolete.....
                            This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• I have the HTC HD2.

Comment

• Have just recently switched from the iPhone 3G to the Blackberry 9550 Storm 2..

Still keep the iPhone as a backup...

I'm happy with my choice and it took a long time to find a phone, for me, that could do what the iPhone could do without every tom, dick and harry having it...

Comment

Working...
                                X