Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile Phones - What Are You Currently Using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhm
    replied
    Having had the N95 since Friday, I think it's a brilliant phone and the only problem I've found (so far) is that the European firmware which my phone has doesn't have the Chinese characters in the Asia Pacific firmware. Battery life seems not great but sufficient and I don't use the GPS.

Now if only somebody who has a phone with the Asia Pacific firmware could send me the fonts from their phone, I could install them in mine and get the ability to display Chinese characters...

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Thank you. Look too advance for my traditional brain.

Leave a comment:

• SQFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by CGK View Post
    Can anyone give the picture link of N95?
    http://www.nseries.com/index.html#l=products,n95,demo

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Can anyone give the picture link of N95? I have E61 and I lost my SE K800i.

Leave a comment:

• taipeiflyer
    replied
    just got the nokia n95- LOVE IT! The 77W of phones =)

Leave a comment:

• The High Flyer
    replied
    Originally posted by IanDeYoung View Post
    I'm currently using the N70... so far it's been great.
    Same for me. Not the best for taking pictures, but I like the interface and other features (like Calender).

Leave a comment:

• singaporu_kooku
    replied
    Originally posted by QSG View Post
    A Toshiba W44T.........really!
    Some people are just so lucky to get the Japanese tech goodness. I wish I can just get my hands on 910SH, too bad tho.. Swedish Japanese born K800i is the closest thing I can get.

Leave a comment:

• SuperJonJon
    replied
    Originally posted by SQTalker View Post
    Nokia N76
    Cool! Isnt that the new ultra slim from Nokia, been seeing the commercials but i just got my N95 and cant change it that soon.

Leave a comment:

• SQTalker
    replied
    Nokia N76

Leave a comment:

• SuperJonJon
    replied
    Originally posted by jhm View Post
    Thanks, WSSS and SuperJonJon for your comments ... I'm expecting a new toy tomorrow.
    You work fast and so does your telco!

A pleasure to be of assistance.

Leave a comment:

• WSSS
    replied
    Pleasure.

Leave a comment:

• jhm
    replied
    Thanks, WSSS and SuperJonJon for your comments ... I'm expecting a new toy tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• WSSS
    replied
    My Ultra 13.8 can have quite a long battery life, let's say usually it can last for two days though my super old E600C (now its just a phone with tons of scratches and is as good as being written off) could last for three days.

I never trust any pictures from a handphone camera, even even a N95. Why? Quality is not good, I cannot adjust some functions (unlike a P&S), cannot fiddle with things like Exposure EVs, ISO sensitivity, aperture and shutter (in some P&S like Canon PowerShot and Nikon CP 5000) etc. I will still faithfully use a normal decent point and shoot camera compared to a handphone camera, even if its the best HP cameraphone released in the market so far. Besides, I have a DSLR as well as decent point and shoots by Canon and I would rather use that. Okay, I'm not bragging here, and please do not misunderstand what I say.

Leave a comment:

• QSG
    Guest replied
    A Toshiba W44T.........really!

Leave a comment:

• SuperJonJon
    replied
    I have been using the N95 for the last two months and have no major issues with it.
    Battery life is poor compared to my previous O2 Atom. On a good day, I can get 2 days out of the battery but in most cases I have to charge the battery every night.
    No phone hangs or lags so far.
    Great 5 megapixel camera which means I have dumped my sony camera for diving only.
    GPS is poor here in Singapore, too many buildings interfering with the signal.
    Good MP3 player with stereo sounds.
    Overall, I believe that it is a great phone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X