Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mobile Phones - What Are You Currently Using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll stick to me OLED screen tks lol

Comment

• Got the Sony Ericsson W980i today.
      Just wanted something simple, compact and sleek and this seemed to do the job.

The iphone 3G was offered to me on v generous terms, however I'm somewhat of a technophone when it comes to these things and besides disliking the keypad, the iphone seems overly complex...
      All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Mrs soak01 and I have just finished our current contracts and have upgraded to 2 new phones. I went for the Nokia 6210 Navigator, whilst Mrs soak01 has gone for the LG Viewty

Comment

• I got my first phone today. A Nokia 3120classic. I had get it today for the billing and because I'm going to Brisbane/Gold Coast and Sydney on Wednesday night.
          Viraj
          The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• anyone think iphone 2g is good?

Comment

• I just got the iPhone 3G a couple of days ago. To me, it's a nice phone to use.

Comment

• My latest toy, a HTC Touch HD....

Second one from the left......
                This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

• Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                  My latest toy, a HTC Touch HD....

Second one from the left......
                  I have one too It's great isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                    My latest toy, a HTC Touch HD....
                    Yes, saw it in HKG but did not buy. Looks nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by N_Architect View Post
                      Yes, saw it in HKG but did not buy. Looks nice.
                      Yes, it is a fantastic phone, but if you are not use to a Windows Mobile device, it is better not to buy......

Comment

• Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
                        I have one too It's great isn't it?

Yes, fantastic and love the screen....

Comment

• http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123145605472366021.html

Palm Debuts New Touch-Screen Phone

LAS VEGAS -- Palm Inc. introduced a long-awaited new operating system and touch-screen wireless phone on Thursday following a nearly two-year long restructuring effort designed to revamp the company's product portfolio.

Shares of Palm got a lift following the company's appearance at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. The stock has lost more than half its value over the past four months as sales of the company's aging line of smart phones have begun to stall.

At the event, Palm executive chairman Jon Rubinstein announced a new device called the Palm Pre -- a touch-screen phone that also slides out to reveal a full QWERTY keyboard. It will be the first device to run on the company's new WebOS platform, an operating system Palm built from scratch for a new family of devices.

"We need the right phone on the right platform to compete in the market," Mr. Rubinstein told the gathering.

At Palm, Mr. Rubinstein has been leading a wide-scale restructuring effort designed to revive the company's business. Palm was an early pioneer in the smart-phone category with its Treo device, but the company has since lost market share to rival devices such as the BlackBerry by Research In Motion and Apple's iPhone.

The new Pre device is similar to the iPhone in many ways. Both use touch screens to allow users to operate the device, and both feature so-called "multi-touch" technology as well as accelerometers to sense the angle that the device is being held.

But the Pre slides open to reveal a full keyboard rather than an on-screen keypad like the iPhone. The Pre also features a removable battery.

The device will be available exclusively on Sprint's wireless network in the U.S. sometime in the first half of this year, though the company did not give a precise launch date. No price was announced either.

Comment

• I decided to get a Nokia N95 8GB over an Iphone, being a fan of Nokia and since I'm more familiar with their interface.

It was a good phone, I had videos, lots of songs and used to web browser often but I lost it

Now I'm using my older Motorola V6

I might get another N95 or N96 soon

Comment

• I migrated from an HTC "tilt" to an iPhone 3G

Comment

• Ha Ha!! I am very happy, I've just changed my Siemens SX1 to a Fujitsu t830!!

Comment

Working...
                                X